Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 10:51 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - The Lodge IV [Jim]

It wasn't that I hesitated to dive in-between Sarah's legs and start orally pleasuring her but, somehow, I couldn't do it first. Barry had pulled away from Bonnie and was gently caressing her inner thigh, his head low but not quite there yet. Brian, leaning down on Kim, looked straight up at her and descended upon her wet sex. That was our cue. I saw Barry go down on Bonnie, and I did the same to Sarah.

Moans and whimpers rose from their lips, some but not all of it for our benefit. I didn't consider myself particularly good at oral sex; I always felt clumsy. My eyes looked upwards to Sarah's frame, her tilted head staring down at me from between her breasts. The sight was intoxicating, and I dove in with renewed energy, hoping to at least provide her with satisfaction before moving on to other things. Truth be told, this wasn't any different than any of the other activities I had done with my friends alongside Sarah; I had come a long way in that respect and was no longer shy about having sex with others in the room. In fact, I popped my head back up. From my vantage point, I could only see Barry and Bonnie, her huge mounds flopping to each side and shifting as her boyfriend did the same as me. And, although I could not see her, Kim was giving us all a vocal display which certainly helped arouse some baser instincts. I was ready for the next round, but I wanted to give more to Sarah.

"Fuck..." I heard Bonnie say, "what's gotten into you, Barry?"

Apparently, he was doing a great job. Again, my eyes turned to Bonnie, whose eyes were rolling in the back of her head. I suddenly felt Sarah's hand on my head, pinning me against her sex, reminding me to take care of her, so I did. I moved my tongue and lips as best as I could and, although it didn't seem to drive her up the wall like Barry was doing to Bonnie, she rewarded my efforts with more sounds, goading me on.

It was Kim's almost-scream that tore through the air first.

"God dammit Brian!" she yelped as her husband did the trick on her, before either Barry or me could finish.
Sarah let go of my head so I looked up and away, now able to see Kim writhing in pleasure as Brian continued his work between her legs. She shivered, her breasts shook the trembling, and her mouth was still wide open as she orgasmed silently. The instant Brian pulled away from her, she grabbed his head and pulled him to her face, kissing him passionately. He then laid on top of her for a moment, and I knew what was going to happen next for them.

In fact, it was happening to all of us. Bonnie pulled Barry up over her body, setting his sex between her breasts like she enjoyed.

"Do it..."

Barry nodded and started grinding himself between her cups. Sarah pulled me up as well, further even, and my manhood came to rest in front of her face.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

This wasn't one of our usual moves.

"I'm sure. Face-fuck me. Please."

It wasn't the weirdest request I had ever gotten from her, but it was definitely unique, if only in the way she had said it. She opened her mouth wide and accepted the tip inside. Supporting myself with my hands, like I was doing push-ups, I started moving in and out of her mouth. I looked down but, from this angle, I could barely see her eyes. I wanted to see them; for whatever reason, taking her mouth in this position did nothing for me, but she seemed to enjoy it so I complied. I absent-mindedly looked to the others as my body followed its own course. Kim had spread her legs as wide as she could and her husband was indulging himself inside her sex; I could tell how much pleasure each of them was getting from the situation. I was surprised that neither of them looked away from each other, their gazes locked. I had figured that, as swingers, their eyes would wander, like mine were, but perhaps I had misunderstood a few of the key concepts behind their lifestyle.

Bonnie was practically begging Barry to finish between her tits, but Barry had another idea. He got off of her and turned her around, on all fours. He whispered to her as he penetrated her sex, but the sound carried to me.

"Remember on the stage, when the dude was ramming you and I was fucking the other girl..."
"God yes..."
"Imagine there's all these people watching us..."
"I don't have to imagine..." she replied, looking straight at me.

Suddenly, I felt Sarah pushing me off of her. As I exited her mouth, she coughed. I was stunned for a moment, then immediately apologized.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, realizing I had completely forgotten about her, and put all my weight on her face and in her mouth.
"I'm okay..." she said through the cough.

Barry and Bonnie gave us a concerned look, but Sarah was fine. I felt bad for becoming so distracted. Sarah looked at me with an angry look for a moment, but it subsided. She pushed me back down, spreading her legs for me.

"Guess we'll do it the old-fashioned way," she laughed.

Hearing her words and seeing their sincerity calmed me down. I set myself against her sex and pushed into it, the second time that day. I wanted to feel her around me so bad, I didn't think I would last very long, and I was hoping she would derive as much pleasure from it as I could. As it happened, I didn't have to worry. She climaxed quickly and, for whatever reason, I was able to hold out a long time after that, enjoying her warmth and embrace as she grabbed hold of me and refused to let go. I focused on nothing else for a long time, kissing her mouth, caressing her arms, hair and breasts as I kept at it, longing for release.

I started feeling the rush inside me and, for some reason, I looked to the side. Bonnie was in bliss as Barry kept her high in the clutches of pleasure, still taking her in the same position. I could see now that Kim was riding Brian, but I could not see him.

We were outdoors, on the deck of a lodge in the woods, having sex with our respective partners, and the sensation was simply too much for me.

"Oh! Sarah! Oh! I'm gonna come..."

Why I said it, I didn't know, but the words couldn't be ignored. Her reply pushed me over the edge.

"I love you... Do it... Come in me... Come on..."

It all happened quickly, but with fierce intensity. I almost shouted out my orgasm, holding it in before more than a basic sound could echo across the water. Sarah's moans joined mine and Bonnie's; all this stimulation was getting to Barry as well because he too almost instantly climaxed inside Bonnie, speaking with every blissful thrust.

"Yes... yes... yes... yes... yes..."

I collapsed on top of Sarah while Barry fell over on Bonnie's back; it took us a moment to realize that Brian and Kim were still going at it. We watched them perform; they switched positions, Kim going on all fours and Brian straddling her with energy. From there, it wasn't long before we saw Kim explode in pleasure, just as her partner spent himself fully, without a word. Kim's own release was silent, but her open lips told the story.

Stupid smiles seemed to appear on everyone's face, as each started to recover from the activity.

We had done it. Sex with our own partners, outdoors, with the others watching. As Brian and Kim looked up at us, I was forced to look away, feeling a strange sense of unease which, for the moment, could not be explained. I was thoroughly satisfied, but my mind was already racing to the next step, unable to live in the moment.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote