Thread: Fiction: Summer Is Just The Beginning
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Summer Is Just The Beginning

So after a long time in retirement from writing kinky stuff (I've been off writing my second novel, if you'd like to check out the first just ask me, it's published on Amazon), I've come back to writing a new story. This one won't be as 'violent' as my other works but it will be involving non-consensual acts, kidnapping, blackmail, torture, sadism, humiliation, slave training, and a lot of rough, painful sex.

I'm not going to introduce the characters like many people do cause I've never read a book like that and I like to add characters as needed. I will say it's going to involve Male domination over Females and will have a lot of M/f sex and f/f forced relations.

I welcome feedback, good and bad. But please if it's bad just cause the story doesn't suit your taste keep it to yourself, if it's actual criticism of the story and elements in it by all means share bad feedback but if it's not your taste then just don't read it.

I will try to be writing daily, though work may get in the way. I'll most minimum weekly but sometimes daily.

That all said, I thank you for joining in and reading "Summer Is Just The Beginning"