Thread: Fiction: Power Play
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
shmmeee

Thanks guys!

I'm feelin the pressure now! lol

rayray: how did u know about the furry pervert monster?? He inspires me

OK here, goes. Not sure myself where it's goin so I'm just gonna start writing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark looked to the door, then back to Leah. Not a lot he can do he figured, might as well go with the flow. He brushed past Leah, a waft of fruity perfume hit his senses as he did, and moved to open the door.

As the door swung open Mark realised that the risk of letting Leah have a friend over was a risk worth taking. If he thought Leah was cute, Amy was on another level. She stood before him in a blue tank top that perfectly accentuated her slim figure and firm young breasts, pink bra straps peeking out, hinting at the wonders that lay beneath. On her bottom half were baggy jeans and skater trainers, but her clothes were not what took Mark's breath away, no that was the perfect teenage face framed by shoulder length sweeping black hair.

Amy broke the silence: "Um, hi! You must be the baby sitter. Is Leah about?"

Mark wondered if he sensed a little nervousness in Amy's voice, but dismissed the though. "Sure, she's just in here. Come in."

As he stood to one side Amy could see Lean stood behind him, giving the thumbs up sign. "He's fit!" mouthed Amy as Mark shut the door behind her.

"So, I'll leave you girls to it" Said Mark, moving to go back to the TV.

"Uh, I don't think so Mister!" said Leah in a mock haughty tone. "You said you'd play truth or dare with us"

"OK, you got me. But no crazy dares alright?"

"I don't remember that condition" said Leah with a twinkle in her eye. "Lets move into the Den, it's more, uh, relaxed in there"

Amy and Mark sat on the floor in the Den opposite each other, Leah had gone to get drinks and snacks for the game.

"I'm Amy" said Amy, blushing and averting her eyes from Mark's gaze.

"Mark" replied Mark. She does fancy me, he thought. This could be fun. "Your friend is a little bossy"

"Ha! Yeah that's Lee alright, she's cool when u get to know her tho"

"Aww thanks Amz!" Leah arrive back with a tray of drinks and snacks adn put them to one side as she joined the other two on the floor completing the triangle. "Right, who's turn was it?"

"I believe it was yours, Ms Davis. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Now Mark was around Leah had gotten a little shy.

"When were you last wet?" Amy knew the answer to this, because she knew her friends kinks, but she wanted Leah to say it in front of Mark.

Leah's face went bright red to match her hair.

"cmon Leah! You know you can't refuse to answer!" taunted Amy.

"OK! OK!" Leah figured it could get a lot worse than this, and she'd have her chance for revenge. "I got wet when I had to dance for Mark"

Amy fell about laughing, she'd known from a conversation at a previous sleepover that Leah got turned on by humiliation, in fact she was probably a little damp just having to admit this.

Mark looked shocked, but also a little pleased. Was she wet because of him, or the dancing? He bit his tongue for now.

"Is that all the detail you're going to give us Lee?" Amy was loving this.

"That's all you asked for, and only one question per truth!" said Leah giving Amy the biggest evils of her life. "Right, I think Mark should go next, as he's the newcomer. Mark, truth or dare?"

"Truth" replied Mark. OK I agreed to play thought Mark, but I didn't say I'd choose dare.

"Boo!" Amy and Leah jeered in stereo. "That's not the right spirit!"

"Well you should've thought about that when you were blackmailing me!"

Amy shot Leah a "what?" look, Leah replied with an "I'll tell you later" glance.

"OK, Mark. What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?"

"That's easy, I've kissed a few, and had a handjob from one girl at a school disco in the toilets. I've also fingered that girl and felt her up."

Amy and Leah looked at each other wide-eyed. Neither of them were anything like as experienced as Mark. "Did you come?" blurted out Amy.

"I thought the rule was one question per truth? You'll have to wait for my next turn if you want to know more" Mark responded, thinking he could drag this out to save him from any other truths. "Amy, truth or dare?"

"Dare" said Amy, a little too quickly, betraying her keenness for having Mark tell her what to do.

"I dare you to text the third person in your phonebook and tell them you're naked and thinking of them"

Amy's mind raced. Who was in her phonebook? "OK hang on" she said, pulling the phone from her pocket and browsing to her contacts.

Aaron (her older brother - phew!)
Amanda (a girl in her class at school - that could be embarrasing)
Beth (shit! Beth was a girl Amy was friends with last year, but they'd fallen out when Beth had kissed a guy Amy thought was going to be her first. Why hadn't she deleted this bitch?)

"Um, I can't do this" Amy pleaded. "It's Beth" she said to Leah by way of explanation.

Leah took pity on her friend. "Come on Mark, that'll ruin her at school if Beth tells anyone"

"Rules are rules!" Said Mark, loving this. "I don't make 'em I just enforce 'em"

"How about I do any other three dares?"

"Nope, no deal. Here I'll do it for you" Mark made a grab for the phone, snatching it out of Amy's hands. He punched the message in, selected Beth and turned the screen towards Amy as he went to press send.

"Nooo!" Amy dove across the circle to stop Mark, but only ended up pressing his thumb onto the "send" button. She grabbed the phone, but it was too late.

Message sent.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit" Amy looked terrified.

"Relax" said Leah in an attempt to reassure her friend. "Just tell her your brother did it as a joke."

"Yeah I'm sure she'll believe that. What is she shows everyone?"

"Nothing you can do now" Interjected Mark "Let's move on with the game, I believe it's Leah's turn.

"Right" reasoned Amy, putting the embarrassment out of her mind for now. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" replied Leah, maybe a little embarrassment for her will make Amy feel better.

"I dare you to dry hump Jimbo your stuffed elephant right here."

"Easy!" Interrupted Leah, moving to grab the teddy from the sofa.

"I'm not finished yet! You should try to seduce Jimbo, kiss his trunk, stroke his fur. Then you have to act like your having sex with him, moans and all. You've got to tell him how hot his trunk is and how your his sex slave"

Mark sniggered to himself. This is great he thought, these girls aren't so bad.

"OK!" chirped Leah, if this is what is takes to cheer Amy up.

Leah grabbed the stuffed elephant and sat it on the ground in front of her.

"Hello Jimbo, you look good tonight"

Amy and Mark sniggered to themselves, the previous dare forgotten.

"I love you big, long trunk. It makes me sooo wet. And your soft fur is just great to touch."

"Get to the good stuff!"

Leah, still in her cheerleading outfit, pushed the teddy up her skirt between her legs. "mmmmmm Jimbo, you feel so good. Oh yeah Jimbo fuck me!"

Leah looked around, her best friend and Mark laughing at her antics, laughing at how she was humping this stuffed toy like it was her dream date. The feeling of fur on her inner thigh combined with the feeling of blood rushing to her face in humiliation fed each other, making her wet.

"mmm yeah Jimbo, you're the greatest lover ever!"

"Don't forget the sex slave stuff"

A fresh pang of shame hit Leah as she turned submissive: "Please fuck me master Jimbo, I long for your trunk inside me"

Mark found this hilarious, and was doubled over in fits of laughter wiping tears from his eyes.

"OK you can stop. Unless you want to go on?" Amy taunted, knowing her friend would be getting off on the humiliation.

Leah shot her a look and placed Jimbo back on the sofa, straightening her cloths and sitting back down. Her shame now clear for all to see.

"Mark, truth or dare?"

The game was interrupted by the beep-beep of Amy's mobile. A reply!

"What did she say?"

Amy pulled the phone out and unlocked it. The relief was plain to see on her face. "Message not received. Network failure"

"Thank god for that, you dodged a bullet Mr" said Leah to Mark. "So, truth or dare?"

"Truth" He wasn't giving Amy a chance for revenge, even if his dare hadn't had the feared consequences.

"Do you think Amy is hot?"

"Leah!!" Amy shrieked, hiding her face in shame.

"It's OK Amy" Said Mark "I think she's stunning, Leah"

Amy's face was now as red as Leah's before her. But a coy smile spread across her visage.

"OK, Amy truth or dare?" Leah asked.

"Dare" The reply she wanted.

"I dare you to run to the end of the road and back in your underwear"

Mark looked like the cat that got the cream. He'd just met this hottie half an hour ago and now he was going to see her in nothing but bra and panties! Even better she seemed to like him back.

"OK, but if you're raising the stakes we can't go back" warned Amy, standing up to her full height and kicking off her trainers.

"You can wear shoes as well so you don't hurt your feet." conceded Leah

Amy stood in front of Mark and Leah and grasped the bottom of her tank top, hesitating before pulling it over her head. Mark's eyes almost popped out of his skull as he watched Amy's tight stomach revealed first, then the underwire of her pink bra and finally those juicy C cups that were the first thing he noticed as the top came off over her head. An action that took perhaps 5 seconds in real life seemed to move in slow motion in Marks head.

"Wow"

Amy smiled at the compliment "Why thank you"

Next she unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her baggy jeans. As she slipped them off Mark saw that she was wearing a matching set of pink panties, with a Hellp Kitty motif on the front. The jeans fell to the floor revealing Amy's shapely legs which she used to kick off the denim towards Mark, her confidence growing with every wide eyed stare from the hot guy in front of her.

This was the first time Amy had been this naked in front of a boy, other than when swimming, and certainly she'd never been this close to a guy she found so hot. She loved the way she could feel his eyes drinking in every inch of her smooth body, she wondered if he was hard beneath his jeans. The image of Mark's cock growing gave her a tingle beneath Hello Kitty.

Leah laid out the rules of the dare. "OK, you gotta go to the end of the road and back. If you don't do it properly you have to do it again until I'm happy"

"OK OK, let's just get this over with" said Amy faking embarrassment even though her new found love of exhibitionism meant she was loving every minute of it.

Leah opened the front door and Mark and Amy stepped outside. The cool night air sending goosebumps all over Amy's naked arms and legs.

From the front garden you could see all the way to the end of the road. As usual for this time of night the street was empty, but there were lights on in most of the houses. This would be risky.

"OK....GO!"

Mark watched as Amy started off on her run, this was his first glimpse of her ass and it didn't disappoint, as firm and pert as Leah's but a little more filled out, perfection.

Amy jogged out of Leah's drive and onto the short street. There were only about 5 houses between Leah's house and the end of the road, so she'd be exposed for about a minute if she ran the whole way.

The feel of the cool night air on her naked skin as she jogged down the empty street sent electricity through her veins, she idea that at any moment a car could come round the corner, or a door could open filled her with a heady mix of fear and excitement.

As she went past the first house she noticed a light on in a second story room, what if the person in there looked out? What if they were already looking out? She upped the pace slightly.

As she reached the end of the road she turned around to see Mark and Leah back at the house doing silent "you go girl" signals. Amy started her return journey at the same pace, but as she was about half way back down the road she heard the rumble of a taxi's diesel engine rounding the corner behind her.

Shit!

The thought of being caught was exciting and exhilarating, but actually being seen was another thing entirely. Looking around frantically Amy saw a large bush in the front garden of the house she was level with.

Fuck it!

She dove in head first. Leah and Mark exchanged looks back at the house WTF? then they saw the reason, the unmistakable round white headlights of a cab rounded the corner. "This'll be interesting" commented Mark.

Amy crouched down behind the bush as the taxi came slowly closer. Oh No! The speed the taxi was going meant it was looking for a particular house, a house on this road. "Please no! please no" Amy muttered under her breath.

The taxi rolled closer to Amy's position, stopping right outside the house where she was hiding.

"OMG!" exclaimed Leah "We'd better do something!"

"Like what? 'Excuse me can I have my half naked girl back please?'"

"I don't know. I don't know"

Amy made herself as small as she could behind the bush. Just 10 feet away on the other side the taxi sat with it's engine idling. Then she heard the noise she was dreading, the door clicked open and she heard a man and a woman thanking the driver and the driver pulling off.

The path from the front gate to the front door ran straight past Amy's hiding place. As the couple approached Amy shifted her position to stay out of sight, every nerve in her body on full alert, she'd never felt so alive. The couple reached their door, deep in conversation oblivious to the scantily clad girl not 5 feet from them.

As the door clicked closed behind them Amy let out a huge sigh of relief. Checking that no other nasty surprises awaited her, she came out from her hiding place and sprinted the 100 yards back to Leah's. Her heart pounding, her blood rushing she ran full pelt down the driveway, past Leah who was holding the front door open and into the safety of the front room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK another slow chapter as I got the impression people didn't want me to go straight for the sex. Feedback welcome, I hope it's OK. If anyone wants to PM me ideas, feel free. Like I said none of this is planned out apart from one or two general ideas, I just write whatever comes into my head
shmmeee is offline   Reply With Quote