View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 10:45 AM   #26
Exhibslut
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
One day or night while you have the apartment to yourself, or with your roommate who knows about this site, you should take some dirty underwear and socks out of all of your roommates' dirty clothes pile. Once you have them you should make yourself cum at least five times while playing with their dirty clothes. You should luck and suck on their dirty underwear and rub your pussy with them too. Do the same with their socks. If your one roommate is their, she can tell you what specifically to do with each item. You are to of course return the items without washing them
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
you should be completely naked. To add to it, you should also insert one object from each of their rooms in your ass and edge with them in your ass. Put the items back without cleaning them.
I finished this last night! After stripping completely I decided to do all the edges first. In my mistress/roommates room, I used her dildo in my ass as I masturbated to an edge. In my second roommates room I used the remote for her TV, and in the last room I used a hairbrush. Now sufficiently horny from the edges I gathered all of the dirty socks and underwear I could and piled them in the living room.

I got a sufficiently large amount of them and sat right on top of the pile. I rubbed them all over my body. I felt myself getting ridiculously wet and I wanted to cum. I grabbed a pair of panties (a red thong) and put it in my mouth. I then grabbed a handful of socks and started rubbing away at my pussy, fast. I moaned hard into the panties and experienced a wonderful orgasm I swapped the panties in my mouth and repeated the process for all five times. By the time I was finished with all five I was panting, exhausted, lying in a pile of their dirty clothes. When I got enough energy I put all their clothes back and curled up in bed to go to sleep.

Toys: dildo, hitachi magic wand, remote controlled butterfly vibe, remote controlled dildo vibe, and various household stuff
Exhibslut is offline   Reply With Quote