View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
willson

Just did a slight variation on this dare.
first i got:
6 Green bananas
1 parsnip or but plug
baby oil
comdoms
tube bag & nosel
knife
carryabag

First i carved the parsnip into a large but plug shape with aproximatly 2.5" diameter. nad 6" intertable length.

I then cleaned my ass out with 3..2litre enemas of hot water. followed by 1 3 litre and 1 4 litre. hold each for 15 min.
i then got 6 Green bananas and peeled them and put them it Hot water...

then got the baby oil and lubed up my ass more before i started to to insert the but plug.. its quite hard at first but your ass will expand..its good to insert it many times before you stick it on the floor and ride it.
once you ass is used to the plug you need to insert all 4 wet slimy firm bananas up your ass.. this can be tricky as they are very slimy and you must try not crush them. once you have your 4 bananas in your ass dont forget to squirt some baby oil up there too. cut a hole inthe 2 bottom corners of a carrybag step into this like a big diaper!..

pull that up tight it will be to tall dont worry...then stuck 5-6 pairs of pants on top to apply pressureyou can fold the plastic over the puenultimate pair.

now pry a gap open and poor more baby oil down the front and back. of you pants (on the inside).

get dressed....

Now take a nice big long walk,....maybe over a hour sit down at every buss stop and feel them squish... if you got them in whole trying to expell then with a diaper on is very hard and it feels like anal sex, push it out, it forces itself back in... A Green green banana can take a LOT of work to crush with you sphinkter and you will likly be there for 10 - 15 min with each banana if you allow it... the bananas feell so firm in your ass,,,and there so squishy and long as they force there way back deep into your rectum...

after you have emptied your ass of bananas find a secluded spot and reach a hand into your pants and force the unbroken secments of bannana shaft back into your anus... continue to walk and now make sure you shit everything out...Everything!!!
before you go back home you must find a park and go to the bushes ... hide in the bushes and strip off.. you should be naked rock hard and covered in banana mash... very slimy.. you must make your way acrros the park to the other side across the open grass.. once there you must masterbate but NOT cum.. edge. then return to your clothes and get dressed.. it will feelnice and discusting as the banana smothered clothes will ahve gone cold.

once you are dressed go back home and tell us about it....(thats where i am now)..

plans for the rest of the evening include wereing the but plug now as my ass is empty and tieing myself up with a 2 hour relice mechanism..
willson is offline   Reply With Quote