View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #93
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Option 2 :we cum first you get to use us as and when you like for the next week.

"Hang on," I replied, "just so we're clear... if I pleasure you and I'm able to hold it in, I win a week's servitude? Not just an hour?"

The initial dare had Dan and myself taking over after the two were done, for about an hour. Tara was really extending the initial, and it really made me quite excited. Even Pam, my own girl, seemed to agree with Tara. In fact, before going further, I turned to my own partner.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"
"Are you kidding?" she replied, almost surprised. "I give you a free pass with Tara and you're still hesitant!"

The girls both laughed at my uncertainty, but then Pam leaned into my ear.

"I think we've both wanted this... well, the three of us have wanted to do something like this for a long time."
"Ok... I just... thank you. I love you."
"I love you too, love machine!"

Tara untied my hands and allowed me to stretch. Pam laid on her back in the bed, spreading her legs. Tara whispered to my ear.

"So... you need to fuck your girl and make her come, but you can't come yourself... you hold it in."
"If I fail...?"
"Then we wake up Dan and get him involved..."

It was odd to me that, given what had previously transpired and their rocky relationship, Tara would bring Dan up in this context, but perhaps his attitude was one of the things that she actually enjoyed. I looked down at the inviting form of my girl, Pam. I had already been inside her once tonight, and I was being asked to do it again, to give her more and to hold it in. The pain on my sex had completely subsided.

As I lowered myself onto Pam, I saw Tara moving to her face, and gently locking lips with her. The sight of their kiss finished getting me up, and I went to work, mindful of holding back my own pleasure while giving Pam the best I could.

Option 1 : I manage to pleasure Pam without coming and proceed to do the same with Tara

Option 2 : I hold out for as long as I can but, in the end, it's not enough and I come inside Pam
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote