View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 04:50 PM   #9
Happy Me

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
1.Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play: Put on your blindfold and lay on your back. Then place the vibrator on your gspot and turn it on low. Then slowly increase the speed on it until you are unable to hold your orgasm back. When you are about to cum, turn it on high and orgasm.
Do you mean for me to not move the vibrator, just stick it in and wait?
5.Hard pink vibrating dildo (wheel speed): This one you will place in your pussy while you are kneeling on your bed. You will wear your gag again. You will also wear your nipple ring clamps. You will then do the same as previous ones. You will start out slow and as you get more excited, the higher you turn up the speed. Keep going until you have a nice orgasm.
Do you mean for me to "ride" it? Or move it with my hand? Or just leave it in and turn it up?
6.Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey): This one you wlll use while you are taking a bath. I want you to lay back in the tub and relax. Take it and tease your pussy and clit with it. Don't insert right away but trace it over your pussy. Tease yourself with it. Then when you cant resist anymore, push it in you and make yourself cum.
I might not actually do this one, I don't really like baths?
I am so excited about these! I will write reports as I get them done. I think I am leaving the house for a little while, so it may not be until later tonight or tomorrow after work.

Thank you so much!!!