View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #7
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Okay as it has been awhile, I think you should get reacquainted with your toys. You may do them all one after another or you can space them out.

1.Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play: Put on your blindfold and lay on your back. Then place the vibrator on your gspot and turn it on low. Then slowly increase the speed on it until you are unable to hold your orgasm back. When you are about to cum, turn it on high and orgasm.

2.Suction cup dildo vibrator (wheel speed): Put in your ball gag. Then take your hairbrush and give each cheek 25 spanks. Put on 2 colored clothespins on each nipple. Then attach this dildo to a wall and mount it doggy style. You will then ride the dildo until you are almost to orgasm. Then you will pick up the pace and really fuck it while you orgasm. While you are orgasming pull of the clips from your nipples.

3.Glass dildo (can be frozen or warmed up): Freeze the glass dildo to give you a different sensation. For this one, you are to lay on your back in the missionary position and tie your ankles to your thighs. This will keep you spread wide. Again wear your blind fold. Then slowly and gently fuck yourself. There is no hurry on this one, just make It nice and sexual.

4.Silver Bullet (wheel speed): This one you will put in your pussy and leave it there while you do a few things around the house. You will also put in your benwa balls. I don't care what you do. You are to wear your normal clothes while doing this. You just need to have it on and in your pussy. Then while you are standing somewhere, turn it up until you orgasm while standing.

5.Hard pink vibrating dildo (wheel speed): This one you will place in your pussy while you are kneeling on your bed. You will wear your gag again. You will also wear your nipple ring clamps. You will then do the same as previous ones. You will start out slow and as you get more excited, the higher you turn up the speed. Keep going until you have a nice orgasm.

6.Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey): This one you wlll use while you are taking a bath. I want you to lay back in the tub and relax. Take it and tease your pussy and clit with it. Don't insert right away but trace it over your pussy. Tease yourself with it. Then when you cant resist anymore, push it in you and make yourself cum.

7.Inflatable butt plug (wheel speed vibration): I use this as a dildo, there is NO WAY it is fitting in my bum. It gets very difficult at 4 pumps: This one I want you to pump it up until your pussy is completely full. Then you are to take your ruler and give your ass a nice 25 spanks to each cheek. Then take whatever vibrator you want and place it on your clit. Leave it on your clit until you have a nice orgasm.

I hope you enjoy these and enjoy your orgasms. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote