Thread: Fiction: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:56 PM   #6
blueseagreen

Default Night Time Library Fun

I’d been so busy with school work recently that I had no time to do anything. If I wasn’t in class, I was down in the library doing work. And If I wasn’t there I was eating or sleeping. I had been so stressed that I was never in the mood for much fun. Sometimes I could sneak in reading the odd erotica or two during a break. Touching myself under my skirt and trough my panties. But only if I was in some corner and not many people were around.

Now I pride myself in staying concentrated when I have things to do. But I’d noticed him. The clichéd tall, dark stranger lurking in the book shelves wherever I worked. At first I thought he was there to work. But as days went by and I sat in different sections of the library, I knew he was there just to see me. I mean no one needs books on chemistry and drama. And I saw him glancing my way sometimes. I kept my eyes on him sometimes, when he pretended to look away. He was attractive; dark messy hair, bright blue eyes and broad shoulders. Yet I had work to do, and so just enjoyed the attention.

This day had been hard. I had two assignments due that week and had decided to pull an all-nighter. It was already 10pm and I’d been there since 9am that morning. I could feel myself zoning out and decided to take a breather outside. Not many people were still there and all of the librarians had been long gone. But I saw him sitting there, staring at his computer screen. He was only a few rows up from where I was but as I passed, I could see that he had a perfect view of me from his seat. I decided not to look over my shoulder as I exited the library.

As I stood out on the cool night air, I started to think that I was just paranoid and egotistical; maybe he wasn’t interested in me at all.

After 15 minutes, I decided to return. He was still sat there, and looked as concentrated as ever. I began typing again as I sat down and looked up, catching is gaze. He didn’t look away and I smiled at him, darting my eyes back and forth from him to the screen. He smirked at me and felt something warm in my stomach. ‘Not now’, I thought.

I looked up a couple more times and sometimes caught his gaze. I got flustered and my mind began fantasizing about him. I had to get this essay done though and I decided to move to one of the study carrels. It was just a small room with a desk against the back wall, a chair, charging socket and was sound proof. No one seemed to be in any of them, so I took the one in the far corner.

I set my books and notepad down, pushing my coat and bag underneath the desk. As I sat down I could feel how wet my pussy was. I took in a deep breath and started to take down some notes from a book. I started to pulse my pussy, knowing that if I touched it I would become too distracted.

I didn’t even hear him come in. I just heard a voice and turned my head to see him.

“Ssshh,” he said.

I gasped, looking up at him and turned my head back to the wall as he came closer.

“You seem stressed,” he said, placing his hands on my shoulders.
My skin tingled at his touch.

“Want me to fix that for you?” he asked, quietly.
I nodded.

“I know you do, you naughty girl,” he whispered into my ear, rubbing my shoulders.
“Wh-“ I said.

“Touching yourself when you think no one can see. I’ve been watching you, not really knowing how to approach you. Well, we’re alone now.” There was a seductive and sinister tone to his voice. But it just made me even more aroused.

He ran his fingers over my chest, pulling them up and bringing my bra strap and the side of my t-shirt off my shoulder. He began to kiss my neck and down to my shoulder. His other hand started to massage my breast and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. My breathing became heavier and I closed my eyes, moaning already. I had been so depraved lately that the lightest of touch from him me incredibly aroused.

"Please," I whispered.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Please....just...fuck me."

He moved his hands to the top of my shirt, ripping it off and spinning the chair around.

"With pleasure, my dear."

He pulled my skirt and panties down, throwing them behind him. As he stood up to take off my bra, I started to work on his pants. I slipped them down and he pulled off his shirt. I had managed to slip off my flat slip-on shoes and he had kicked off his trainers. I opened my legs and he knelt down, working his tongue onto my soaking pussy.

"So wet already, naughty girl," he spoke.

My stomach tightened and I moved my hands up to grip onto the chair. He worked a finger in as well and I could feel him find my g-spot with ease. I was glad the room was sound-proof.

"Fuck me, please, just fuck me!" I heard myself saying.

"On you knees," he told me.

I obeyed, getting down on the floor. He produced his semi-hard cock and without him asking. I opened my mouth and he put it in. I began working on it, rubbing my clit at the same time. I heard him moaning and growling above me and I couldn't take it much longer.

I pulled away and he took that as a sign to help me up. He got me to bend over the desk. I spread my legs and felt his hard cock enter my pussy. I screamed and moaned as he did, fucking me roughly from behind. He took my hear in his hand and pulled my head back as he went in deeper.

My books and notes fell of the table but I didn't care. I was panting as he pushed his full length into me. I could feel him hitting that spot perfectly and soon my legs started to give way. My pussy muscles tightened and I heard him growl;

"Cum for me, naughty girl."

I pushed out with a scream, collapsing as I did, but he wasn't finished.

"On you knees," he said.

Still shaking, I fell to the floor, taking his cock in my mouth again. I could taste myself on him. He pushed my head further into him and I had to keep breathing to stop from gagging.

I still had my mouth open as he pulled out, eagerly awaiting to taste his cum. He finally came in my mouth and down my chest. I swallowed as I looked into his eyes and he smirked.

"Good girl," he said.

"Thank you," I barely whispered.

He began to dress up again, but I barely had the energy to stand.

"Good luck with your assignment," he said, winking.

I smiled at him as he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

After a minute or two I managed to stand on my still shaking legs. There was no mirror but I was sure I was a mess. As I looked around for my clothes, I noticed that he had only left me with my shoes, skirt and long coat. My t-shirt was ripped on the floor and I used that to clean myself up, before shoving it in the bag.

I knew I would get nothing else done now, and so put on what clothes I had remaining and gathered the rest of my things into my bag.

I smiled as I walked to the bus stop. The cool air made my pussy tingle and I could feel my nipples harden.

I just hoped that one of those study rooms would be free tomorrow again.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote