View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
Happy Me

Talking AlanMonk's clit vibrator dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanMonk View Post
A very simple one for you if you choose to accept it, I think you need to secure one of your vibrators to your clit, you'll need to make sure it's on there really securely as I'm sure you're going to squirm a lot so place it there then put on your panties and a tight pair of jeans. Tie your legs together at the ankles and above the knees. Place 10 wooden pegs on each breast, try to get them as close to the nipples as possible. Turn on the vibrator and then cuff your hands behind your back. Only after 15 minutes or 5 orgasms, whichever comes first, should you start to try and free yourself and remove the pegs. If your being very daring instead of writing a report record a sound file of you doing this.
Hiiii AlanMonk!

Thank you so much for this dare! I have to admit I was pretty scared about it before I started, I have only really once left a vibrator on my clit after I came, and that time it was pretty terrible!

The preparation:
This dare took a while to get ready for! I found some tight undies and tight jeans, and tried out a few of my vibrators to find the one that would stay the most securely on my clit. I ended up with the small hard pink one (#6 on the list above). Its vibration is super intense, which I also thought would make the dare more challenging and fun! Then I gathered the cuffs, some nice thick purple rope, the clothespins, set a 15 minute timer, got sound cloud ready, got the vibrator in place with my jeans on (but the zipper down), put on the clothespins, tied my ankles and legs, started the soundcloud, turned on the vibrator, cuffed my wrists behind my back and laid down on the bed.
Here is a link to the recording. (make sure to turn down your volume, my microphone is sensitive!)

The experience:
Because of my previous (one) experience, I was so worried about orgasming. I think it was at about 3.5 minutes that I was getting really close and started trying to hold that first orgasm back. It was really a struggle, but periodically it would back away for a little bit and I would be able to "relax" for a few seconds.
I say "relax" only because the rest of the task was so incredibly uncomfortable! It is not comfortable to lay on my back with my hands behind my back, but I couldn't really move anywhere else because my boobs were porcupines of clothespins, and my legs were tied together. I think it was at about 4 minutes-ish that my legs started to really feel the rope digging in, which was uncomfortable, but also very very arousing!
Usually that many clothespins on my boobs would really hurt, but the feeling of that toy buzzing away on my clit really made the clothespins only a secondary concern, in that they limited my movement quite a bit.
I think I was at about 7.5 minutes when my first orgasm hit, and I did squirm a LOT right after it. I really wanted that vibrator off! I didn't really expect the refractory period to be so short though (side effect of denial?), and soon it just started to feel a little numb, and then I guess about a minute later it started to feel good again.

Honestly, the rest of the 15 minutes is kind of a blur, I can't remember the times very well, and I don't remember what else happened. I remember I had 2 more orgasms, and my clit didn't get sensitive after them! I ran out of time before the 4th orgasm. I do remember being incredibly uncomfortable, but in a really nice good way that made me more aroused and feel kind of happy!
I also remember realizing at the last 30 seconds that I was not going to have time to orgasm again, and standing up and counting down the last bit.

I very quickly got everything undone once the timer went off, and omg it hurt so bad to take of the pegs. My undies and pants are definitely going into the wash, they were soaked!

Thank you so much for this incredibly fun dare, it was great!
Sincerely,
Happy

Orgasm count so far: 3

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-19-2014 at 04:42 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote