View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Hi Happyme! I've got a dare for you!

I want you to do 60 spanks with the cane to your boobies. 30 to each boob. You might say: 'ouch!' at this point. But fret not! You can reduce that number by having orgasms. Not bad, huh?
What I want you to do is to have clit orgasms. Use your purple dildo vibe for these. You'll start the first one as you normally would. Just take your time and have your first orgasm. After you've done that, the time starts ticking immediately. You will have four minutes to bring yourself to another clit orgasm. After that, the time starts ticking immediately again, four minutes again to have a clit orgasm. This keeps on going until you decide to stop or until you can't make it. There will be no breaks, once you had that first orgasm, the timer keeps going and resetting to four minutes.
Your goal is to have as many clit orgasms as you can. For each one you did (the easy first one doesn't count), you will get a 2 spanks reduction to the 60 spanks total. So keep count of all the orgasms! And perhaps keep a timer ready for those 4 minutes every time. Good luck, hope you have lots of orgasms to keep your boobies from hurting!

PM dares
drwarschauu is online now   Reply With Quote