View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
Happy Me

Female 39/F Breaking the Denial: Help me with ideas to cum!

Without going into too much detail, today is my first day off of 10 months of various forms of denial. I have no idea how long the break will last, but as long as it does (and as long as this is fun), I would like ideas about how to orgasm!

I promise if I do your orgasm dare you will get a Happyme style report! I am not going to do them first cum, first served. I am going to choose dares based on their creativity, and well, whether or not I like them. I work and have a pretty full life, so very long dares will probably get looked over unless they can be done while I am sleeping, or out in the world.

About me:
I am crazy horny after all of this denial, and also orgasm easily even in the best of circumstances. I can easily have clit or gspot orgasms (though generally the gspot ones come easier and their refractory period is totally nonexistent.) I can have a lot of orgasms, so if you only give me one in your task, I might skip it for the next one (unless it doesn't take a lot of time!)

My Toys:
I have a LOT of toys:
Dildos/Vibrators: <----- notice this is a link to a picture.
  1. Big purple dildo vibrator (wheel speed): This is my favorite for gspot play.
  2. Suction cup dildo vibrator (wheel speed)
  3. Glass dildo (can be frozen or warmed up)
  4. Silver Bullet (wheel speed)
  5. Hard pink vibrating dildo (wheel speed)
  6. Small hard waterproof vibrator (on/off, with different head options, some of which are pokey)
  7. Inflatable butt plug (wheel speed vibration): I use this as a dildo, there is NO WAY it is fitting in my bum. It gets very difficult at 4 pumps.
Spanking toys
  1. Bath brush: This packs a serious wallop.
  2. Cane: ouch
  3. Crop: ouch
  4. Hairbrush
  5. Wooden spoon
  6. Ruler
  7. Belt
Clippy clampy things: <----- notice this is a link to a picture.
  1. Wooden Clothespins (about 50)
  2. Plastic colorful clothespins (about 25)
  3. Hair clippies (about 7)
  4. Kitchen clips (about 4): these ones really hurt!
  5. Nipple ring clamps
  6. (ignore the clover clamps in the picture)
Bondage things:
Rope (lots), cuffs (6), bedstraps, ballgag, blindfold
Other:
Glass buttplug (small, but it is all I can do), benwa balls, insertable (longer term) dildo, ping pong balls and rubber bouncy balls (vaginal insertions), makeup brushes (2: one small, one big). This is not really allll of my toys, but it is most of them.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits (as they relate to this thread)
Likes: Trying and experiencing new things. Mild/hidden public. Teasing. masturbation control/instructions, orgasm control, multiple (lots of) orgasms, mild pain, sleeping tasks, vaginal insertions (clean things, toys, ping pong balls), short corner time, spanking, mild bondage, making voice recordings of tasks, dice/chance games, impossible decisions, wax, mild ice play.
Dislikes: most anal, cold, high heels, crawling/kneeling, writing lines, humiliation
Limits: normal stuff + denial, blackmail, diapers, poo, pee, pictures/cam, and sleeping on the floor.

Thank you in advance for your fun ideas! I look forward to playing with you all again! Also, feel free to ask me questions if you have them.

Also: Leave your dares in this thread, please don't PM them.

Last edited by Happy Me; 10-20-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote