Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 07:47 AM   #27
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Bomb

Chapter 19: Dread
I started cleaning my room knowing this would probably be the only time I’m ever in it. I bent down and started picking up spiders. I don’t know what was worse the thong that decided I haven’t had enough yet as it went up my pussy, or the fact I was going to eat these spiders in the future.
I felt bad for the spiders. They are living creatures and I’m going to eat them. They could be someone’s mommy. I wished they just crawl all over Mr. Varghese’s face. He deserves it. All he does is torment me, he even messed up my graduation. I put the last spider in the box.
I slowly stood up to avoid the thong pulling even more. It didn’t work though, as the thong yanked up my already throbbing pussy.
I quickly cleaned the cobwebs putting them in what would be the front of my thong. They felt sticky but not too bad.
Mr. Varghese barged in, “I’m glad you can follow instructions.” He said, as he examined the room. He came behind me and pulled my underwear back, “Good Madonna.” I tensed as he was still holding on to my underwear. He laughed, “This’ll be fun.” He yanked what would be the front of my thong up my back causing my ass and pussy to throb in pain. I squirmed and kicked, which made it worse, begging for mercy to no avail. He didn’t stop until the front of the thong was over my head.
He took the box from my hand, “Come on, it’s lunch time. Everyone else is having ice cream.” He waved the box in front of my face. “You’re having spiders. Every. Single. One.”
Chapter 20: Lunch
He lead me to the cafeteria. T was the only nice thing about this school. It was big and had close knit seats along with motivating décor. You immediately felt happy when you walked in.
Mr. Varghese made me sit in an empty seat away from a table facing the corner. “I don’t think you have any friends.” He snipped. I wondered if he had any friends.
He handed me the box of spiders. “Eat them all, slowly, savor it. Make sure to chew.”
He watched as I slowly picked up the first spider. I put it in my mouth. It was crawling on my tongue. I chewed slowly looking at him.
He smiled ignoring my silent plead.
I felt spider blood gushing in my mouth. I wondered if I could get away with not smiling. I knew I had nothing to spit it in and I wasn't even good with hiding gum. I swallowed. I picked up another spider dreading doing this again. I repeated this disgusting task with 45 spiders.
I looked at Mr. Varghese, “I’m done.”
He patted my back with full force, “I see that.” He smiled, “But, it was an odd number and your last name is Even. We don’t want to insult your family name.” He stepped on a spider at his foot. He handed it to me, “Already dead, all you have to do is swallow.”
I snatched the spider out of his hand and quickly swallowed.
“I bet you want to wash it down.” I nodded.
He pulled a bag of green mixture out of his pocket. “It’s juiced grass. Drink it or you can vomit in the toilet and drink that, you’re choice.”
I took the juiced grass and chugged it.
He smiled, “I thought so.”

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.