View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 09:35 AM   #10
blueseagreen

As I finished licking Shawn’s fingers, he stood up, pulling on the leash as he did. I stood up with him, my legs shaking and he held me in place as I stood.

He pulled down my dress and adjusted it, showing more of my cleavage than earlier.

He takes off the collar and puts it into the bag.

“Maybe we’ll use it again later,” he says and I nod.

My legs still shake and my arousal grows at the thought of having some pet play on this trip.

“Now,” he says as he leads me out of the door, “I want you to get ready for dinner this evening. Hair, make-up and a dress. Sexy not slutty. Surprise me. You’ll need underwear too.” He hands me $500 dollars and my eyes widen.

“Yes Sir,” I say, taking the money and placing it in my purse.

“The limo will pick us up at 5.30 at the main entrance, where we came in. Don’t be late my little slut,” he whispers and places a kiss on my cheek.

I watched as he walked away and I felt a little nervous and scared. I decided to head left and find somewhere for a dress. I didn’t have much time and eventually found a store which looked sexy but classy enough for high end dining attire.

I grabbed a few and headed towards the dressing room. I had forgotten that I had no underwear on and my pussy was still wet. Yet I had to try on these dresses.

The first two were okay, but didn’t suit me well. The first one was red and too boxy. The second just looked too slutty. The third however was the perfect mix; its emerald green colour flattered my hair and skin tone, the hem stopping just above my knees. It was fully lace with thick straps and a subtle neckline which made my boobs look amazing and showed off some cleavage. The material underneath was mesh and was slightly see through. I knew this would be the one and that Shawn would also approve.

I picked up a matching green clutch bag which had a diamante clasp, as well as some sexy black heels. I paid for the clothing and then headed for the lingerie store directly opposite the store I was in. As I walked over I noticed two guys staring at me on a bench. I flicked my hair and subtly pulled my dress down a little so that my nipples were nearly showing. I took out the lipstick from my bag and dropped it in front of them. I bent over and picked it up, flashing them my breasts as I did.

Their mouths were open as I flashed them a seductive smile and put a little lipstick on my lips. I walked away with my back straight and smiled as I entered the lingerie store. I was upset that Shawn wasn’t there to see what I had done but he’d find out soon enough.

The perfect underwear hit me as soon as I stepped in; black lace panties with a red bow in the front and little red ties in the back. There was also a small keyhole in the front and back. There was a matching bra and I picked up my size instantly.

There was very little time left so I walked along the mall a little and came to a very fancy looking salon. Shawn had expected the best from me so I decided to go in and see if they could take me. Thankfully they had had a cancellation and took me straight away.

My stylist looked in her late 20’s and had perfectly smooth brown hair. Her breasts were quite large and her pink lace bra was visible in her black blouse.

“So what can I do for you today?” she asked with a smile.

“Well, I’m going for a high end meal tonight.” I said.

“Oh, lovely,” she said, “Anything in particular you would like.

“Nothing too heavy on the make-up. And a cute up-do would be nice, please,” I said.

“Sure, no problem.”

She started by brushing out my hair and then taking the curling iron and twisting my hair around it. I became very aware of the fact that she could probably see my bra-less breasts and became aroused at this. I shuffled in my chair and tried to focus on the small talk.

The girl began pinning the hair into a large bun at the side of my head, inserting little silver diamantes into it. She swept my bangs to the side and I smiled at the result, hoping Shawn would like it.

As she moved in front of me to do my make-up I was closer to her breasts. I was getting very aroused at them as they were the perfect round shape. I had never really thought about women that much before but in that moment, I wanted to grab and kiss her breasts.

The make-up didn’t take long. It was very subtle, and she had accentuated my eyes with a hint of eyeliner and had given me red lips. I smiled and stood up, going over to the cashier to pay. I looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was almost 5:10.

“Um, do you have anywhere I could change?” I asked the lady as I handed her the money.

“Yes, we do. There is a changing and shower room through the back.” She pointed around the corner.

“Thank you,” I said as I handed over the money and headed to where the woman pointed.

I carefully slid off my dress and stood naked, feeling a pulsing in my pussy. I turned on the water and took the shower head down, rinsing off my body, careful not ruin my hair or make-up.

I let the water linger over my clit for a while and eventually turned it off, thinking of the time. But I was so horny. I sat on the bench and within five minutes I was close, pushing my fingers in and out of my soaking pussy. Images of the pet play in the bathroom, the stylist, the blow job in the changing rooms all flashed before my eyes. I tried not to scream in pleasure but I was too carried away.

In moments I felt myself gush as I screamed. I opened my eyes to see the mess I had made on the floor, and licked my hands clean.

“Is everything alright in there?” I heard a woman say.

“Yes, um, just…saw a spider,” I said, turning red.

I didn’t have time to clear up the mess properly and so slipped on my new underwear, the dress and shoes, moving all of my stuff into the clutch bag. I took the dress I had on earlier and cleared up what I could of the mess I had made.

With the clothes I had on earlier in a bag, I scurried out of the salon, saying a quick thank you as I did. I walked as quickly as I could to the main entrance and could already see the limo waiting.

As I stepped through the doors, I saw Shawn step out of the vehicle, the door being held by the driver.

I looked him up and down, mesmerised by his perfectly tailored gray suit.

“Hello sexy,” he smirked.

“Hello, sir,” I said, almost too shocked.

“I have something for you,” he said, taking out a tiny turquoise drawstring bag.

I knew that bag anywhere and he told me to turn around, as he placed the most stunning white gold Tiffany’s necklace around my neck. It was long and the intricate swirled pendant sat perfectly on the top of my cleavage.

“Thank you,” I all but whispered.

“Ready for dinner?” he asked.

I nodded and stepped into the limo, two champagne flutes lying on the small table.

“I like this very much,” Shawn said, running his hands over my breasts and the top of the dress.

“Thank you Sir,” I said, smiling.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote