View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #10
Use_Me

1) Your age, please? 23

2) At which age did you start masturbating? Not sure, I think around 10/11

3) Try to describe, how your cunt juice is tasting like! Salty and tangy, really hard to describe

4) Does your cunt provide any prominent features (e.g. large inner lips, saggy outer ones, big protruding clit or gaping cunthole, ...)? If so, name them! Large puffy outer lips and tiny inner lips

5) Which is the most unusual thing that has ever been inserted into your cunt? Hmmm, I guess the handle of a flashlight or a small traffic cone

6) Have you ever felt ashamed for the way your cunt is looking like? Did you enjoy it? No but it would definitely turn me on being humiliated with the way my pussy looks

7) Have you ever flashed your aroused cunt in front of people who know you (e.g. neighbors, friends. family members, classmates, …)? If so, name them! Nope, never flashed anyone with my pussy

8) Have you ever had any taboo or really bizarre fantasies? If so, name them! Tons....for the longest time I really wanted to know what a dog penis felt like (that enlarging ball bit seems awesome), tentacles, having bugs crawl in and around my pussy, having plants/sticks/rocks (especially stinging nettles) shoved in my panties and pussy

9) Does your cunt enjoy a certain amount of painful punishment? If so, which kind of? I love pain. Not enough to cause bleeding but I love shoving too large objects in, burning with hot sauce, the tight pull of a crotch rope and definitely being slapped and whipped in the cunt

10) (question 10 is only available for users who are also active on kinktalk, pm me, if you are interested in answering this one as well)

Likes: Weird Insertions, Anal, Nipple/tit Torture, Pussy/clit Torture, Wedgies, Piss denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Dislikes: Enemas, Edging, Ice, Watersports, Orgasm denial

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family, Blood, Messy, Scat, drinking piss
Use_Me is offline   Reply With Quote