View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
LittleRayRay
getDare Sweetheart

Im glad you like it, and the 6th and 7th are short today because we dont get to do anything fun with Mrs. Hellsom and if I typed about the stuff we learn....well, it would be boring ass.-------------------------------------------

Monday, 1:10 6th period- Study Skills

I hate this teacher. Not even the deepest depth of hell would fit her living quarters. I do not like her, not at all. She is Mrs. Hellsom.

"Settle DOWN over there" The witch screamed. Class began.

Monday, 1:53 7th period- Health Class

Same damned teacher. No rest between classes. I hate this teacher. I hate her.

"Get out your Homework. Stand up if its done in Purple pen," She looks in my direction. "-or if its not complete or isn't done." I didn't stand. She snicked. Class began.

Monday, 2:30 8th period- Social Studies Class

I walk out of hell, and into the hall way. YES! FREEDOM! FRESH AIR! I scream in my head.

"Hello Mr. Scho!" I walk into the classroom.

"Just walk away Rene'." He says, jokingly. Heaven I sit in my seat, behind Tabatha and in front of Thorn. I really wish they would stop looking at me weird. Its not my fault I was feeling bitchy this morning. meh.

"Rene'? Are you OK?" Emily whispers when she walks past my seat. I nod. I'm feeling OK, and its really nothing more then bitchiness. I sigh. This is going to be a short class. Did I mention that time is supper-sonic when I'm having fun? No? Well now you know.

"Hey! Time for Daily Geography!" Mr. Scho yells. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Everyone is quiet now. We never watch a movie on Monday, always Friday. OK...I'm not sitting up there if we do watch a movie. We sit in the front of the class...where Mr. Scho always stands and talks and teaches. Well...he doesn't teach he tells stories and tells us answers to the worksheets we are supposed to do. I mentioned Heaven right?

"Can I sit up there Mr. Scho?" Taylor asks. God nods. Richy asks the same thing. God shoots him with a laser. I ask, jokingly, and he says yes.

"But Mr. Scho I was joking!" I whine.

"I don't care! You asked and I said yes. He winks. I laugh nervously and walk up there. Eli notices me going up there and asks Mr. Scho if he can, too. Mr. Scho lets him and Eli goes up and sits next to me on the floor. By that time about 18 people were on the floor. Eli's friends sat next to him, and my friends sat next to me. Eli passes me a note:

"I know about the dare." I look at him, wide eyed. He smiles. I pass the note back with-

"Are you going to tell anyone?" added. He gives it back to me.

"Go out with me and no one knows."

"What? I don't really care if anyone knows. If you want pictures that's one thing. You can go to jail while I have a lawsuit. Works for me."

"I am not kidding. I know a lot of people who would do favors for me. A lot of them know how to spread word like wild fire. Your bookworm reputation will be burned and everyone will know your secret."

"All right. For a week."

"Here's my number-**********"

"I'll call you later."

"OK" Then we watched the movie in silence.

--------------------------------

and if you want more story faster, I post it on my webbie first for a day or 2.
LittleRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote