View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #8
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

I cant help but think master ryan is right but ive been a master long enough to know that your master was a servere masticisic person to allow 3 strange dicks run wild on you especially being aids is a major player here i punnish my slaves personally the only thing with tieing you out side for 8 hrs is he needed enjoyment from your punishment he got that but to envite others to the party is good as well your a slave and you must enjoy it or you wouldnt have accepted being a slave for what ever reson he had or has id invite people to assist in sertain punishment exersises yes and id love to assist in your development punishments as well but to allow them to fuck every orifas you have they need a phyiscal to determine if there safe as far as deseases. a masters primary job is the complete protection of those there in charge of or there masicases and complete ass holes that need to become what they torcher a slave to expeiriance all they put there charges threw
i just pray that he isnt one of those prick masters and has your health in mind you need to think a little now i said all i can say
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote