View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default We Were Only Six VII [Bonnie]

Thomas looked at us without any afterthought. Seeing us naked, seeing his sister naked, didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. In fact, it barely made him uncomfortable.

"Hi..." he said without emotion.

Mary took a step forward, almost defiant in her stance, facing her brother.

"Tom... what are you doing here?"
"Well, Sarah said you were having a party of sorts, and she said I should come."
"It's not your kind of party," blatantly called out Mary.

Tom looked around. He seemed to wonder about his role here as much as we all were. Sarah decided to drop the suspense.

"I invited Tom because, if this is truly our last game together Mary, there a few things that need airing out."
"Like what?" Mary asked.
"Yeah," added Tom, agreeing with his sister.
"First off, there's a question that Tom wants to ask his sister," Sarah replied.

She looked at Tom. He seemed confused for a moment, but then his face lit up.

"uh... yeah. Mary."
"Yes, Tom?"
"Are you still going out with Kevin?"

Mary looked at us with anger.

"What did you tell him?"
"We told him nothing," replied Sarah. "He came to me on his own, and Jennifer and I owe him too much to lie... we said he should ask you."

Mary shied away for a moment before answering.

"Yes."

Tom seemed upset.

"I told you I don't like the guy..."
"And I told you it's none of your business who I date... or who I fuck!"

The tense moment would not go away. I was certain they didn't really want to fight, so I decided to intervene, for a change.

"Tom..."
"Yes, Bonnie?"

He was eyeing me and I felt intimidated by his massive presence. But I wanted to help.

"Why don't you want your sister to go out with him? You must have a reason other than just not liking him', right?"
"Well," he replied, "I heard about him from a few people... he's a user."
"A user?"
"Drug use," Sarah interjected. "Heavy stuff."
"So?" asked Mary. "I'm not using."
"But he is," Tom replied, "and if he's using, he may hurt you..."

Mary was about to say something, but Jennifer cut in.

"Look, this is all fine and good, but we're here to play... Tom, get naked."
"What?"
"I said, get naked... we're all naked here. You should match."

There was a moment's hesitation. Jennifer walked up to Tom.

"Here. I'll help you."

She started removing his shirt; Claire got close and helped Jennifer. Within moments, Tom was equally naked, and the suddenness of Jennifer's order had certainly had an effect on him, from what we could see. It was strange to see there was no anxiety between him and his twin sister, both being naked in the same room. The weirdness of the situation was doing it for me, however, as heat rose inside my body. I wanted to play as much as Jennifer, but I didn't know how to proceed. It was actually Mary who took charge.

"All right, Tom... you want to prove your point. Let's play for it."
"Play what?" he asked, with everyone as curious.
"We were going to play slavery so... you get to be a slave too. To everyone, I say."
"Wait," I started to say, but Mary motioned me to stop.
"I love Kevin, and I'm not going to stop seeing him unless you submit to everything we ask."
"You're still my slave," Cassie said to Mary.
"I know... but he's our slave."
"And if I do?" Tom asked his sister.
"Then I'll listen to your whole story... Deal?"

He accepted, and we all agreed, somewhat taken aback by the turn of events. Mary turned to me.

"What do we do, mistress?"
"I know!" Jennifer replied. "Get a chair, tie him up to it."

It was agreed. It took a moment to secure Tom's naked form to the chair with handcuffs and rope. He allowed us to do so, even though he could easily have resisted. I then took charge again.

"Okay... so we will choose in order, and I get to pick last, what we want our slave to do... so... Claire? You now have Tom as a slave, and you can ask him to do something for you."

Claire looked pensively at Tom, as if she was recalling something, but then she turned to me.

"No... I'm good... Let's see what Jennifer has in mind for me."

Jennifer had won Claire's servitude, and she was quick to act on it.

"Good... so Claire, you'll do what I say?"
"Yes..."
"Good. We'll start with... a blowjob to Tom."

Claire sighed.

"Nothing I haven't done before..."

She got to her knees, in front of Tom, wrapping one hand around his shaft, which popped to attention. I noticed that Tom's gaze was going elsewhere, looking away from what Claire was about to do to him.

"Do you mind?" Claire asked.
"Guess not..."
"No coming!" Mary called out.

No one objected. Claire started stroking Tom gently with her hand; I was mesmerized, suddenly reminded of how much this game lacked boys. If Tom lasted long enough, I knew what I would ask him to do to me. The girls looked on as Claire jerked him for a full minute, while Tom closed his eyes and pictured something which we could not know. Eventually, Claire worked up the courage to wrap her lips around him; I wanted to be her. Tom moaned, his eyes still closed. My gaze turned to Mary; she seemed to be enjoying the sight, and her sneer told me this was about humiliating her brother.

Claire pulled away after another minute, her face betraying the unease she felt.

"It was better last time," she murmured to Tom.

He didn't answer, keeping his eyes closed. Claire turned to Jennifer.

"I suppose I got him hard for you to take advantage of?" Claire asked.
"Actually, no," Jennifer answered, "and you know why..."
"Ok... what else do you want of me?"
"Nothing right now... but I have an idea for later."

Jennifer looked at me, then Sarah.

"Your slave is ready..."

Sarah contemplated the possibilities. She looked at Tom.

"Tom, do you want Jennifer to continue what Claire was doing?"
"Well, uh... not really. I mean, if she wants to..."
"Ok... Something else then... Jennifer, I want you to eat me out... while Bonnie slaps your ass."

She looked at me. I agreed. Sarah laid down on her back. Jennifer got down on all fours, her head above Sarah's sex.

"I use my hand?"
"Sure," Sarah replied.

As I got down behind Jennifer, she lowered her face down to Sarah's crotch, placing her tongue on its edge. Sarah shivered and squealed. I gave Jennifer's but a hard slap. She cringed. Sarah then grabbed Jennifer's hair, holding her face and tongue against her sex, and we proceeded to perform the stunt. Every five or six seconds, my hand came down on Jennifer's butt cheek, one after the other, while she dove into Sarah, held in place. I saw the other girls (and Tom) looking on at our display, and it was clearly having the desired effect. Sarah was panting and moaning loudly, giving a spectacle of her performance; she was probably faking most of it, but it was still incredibly arousing. Jennifer's cheeks were red; her slit was all wet. I slid a finger against it, and it went right in. Jennifer moaned loudly, so I stopped. I saw her shaking her ass, an invitation to do it again, but I denied her. She was the slave, after all, I told myself.

"Fuck!" yelled out Sarah, and this time, she wasn't faking.

She held Jennifer's head down there for as long as the orgasm didn't die down, letting her go to catch her breath only after all strength had left her. Jennifer's hands reached for her bruised buttocks, and she turned to me with a half-mad half-amused stare.

"I'm good... thank you Jennifer."
"No prob..."

They pulled away from each other. Mary had been circling the scene for a few seconds, and she called out to Sarah.

"So... Slave..."
"Yes... mistress?"
"You said I should indulge, since this is the last time I'll be doing this with you, so..."

We waited in anticipation.

"You're going to start by going to work on my brother... Get him hard again."

Sarah didn't flinch one moment, crawling up to Thomas, looking up at him.

"Can I?" she asked him.

He gave her the go-ahead, so she wrapped her lips around his cock, where Claire's had been a few minutes before. We watched the blowjob with some trepidation : I wanted to be in Sarah's place, to be honest. I knew Jennifer felt the same way. Mary was gloating, visibly captivated by the spectacle. She turned to Claire, whispering something which I didn't get; Claire ran up the stairs. It didn't take much to make Tom hard, and he seemed to be enjoying it more the second time around.

"Good job," Mary called out, watching her brother's boner come alive, "ready for the next step?"
"Fire away!" replied Sarah arrogantly.
"Sit on my brother's dick and fuck yourself with it..."

It was actually Tom who answered.

"I don't really want to fuck a girl..." he replied, and the way he said it hinted at something obvious but, for whatever reason, eluded my understanding at that moment.
"Did I say you had a choice? You want to back out of our deal?"

There was something unhealthy about Mary's attitude which made me uneasy. Sarah was not swayed.

"Tom, I don't mind it at all..."
"Well, it's just... ok."

This game felt rigged, or at least mishandled in some fashion, but I could barely reason it. I kept staring at Thomas's dick, wanting it all for myself. And now, Sarah was going to impale herself on it, apparently.

"Facing me," added Mary.

Sarah complied, presenting her behind to Tom, positioning herself over him. I imagined she was still very wet from her previous experience with Jennifer. She didn't need much more motivation, as she lowered herself onto him, his shaft disappearing inside her. They both closed their eyes, with Tom releasing a loud grunt as she wrapped her pussy around him. That was more than I was willing to do : only my future husband would ever penetrate me, I reminded myself, even though everything else was fair game. I turned my head towards Mary; she was getting a perfect view of her brother's cock inside Sarah's pussy; she began pulling herself up and down it, her hands tilted back so she used Tom's waist as leverage. She moaned as she slid on his shaft.

"Don't you dare come, Tom!"

He didn't answer. His eyes were closed and I tried again to imagine what he was picturing in his mind without success. I looked at Sarah's face : her mouth was wide open, and she was enjoying the sensation. Tom was quite a specimen all around. Sarah's face was contorting as she allowed Tom's dick to play inside her, reveling in the act.

Claire returned, holding what could only be a strap-on. For a moment, it occured to me that if I wasn't going to allow any penis inside my vagina, I couldn't let a strap-on inside either. The thought made me sad for a moment.

"Fuck..."

Sarah was indulging in the sensation Tom was unwittingly providing her; Tom didn't seem indifferent to it either. Mary was beaming with anticipation, and she took the strap-on from Claire, putting it on herself. We all sort of knew what to expect next.

"Sarah?"

Our friend opened her eyes, resting immobile on Tom for a moment, looking at Mary, realizing the toy now strapped to her waist. Sarah had heavy breathing, bitter her lower lip, relaxing in the fullness of Tom.

"Okay... how?"
"Get off of Tom..."

Sarah carried out the order, although it looked like she didn't want to. Even Tom, who had been reluctant to start, expressed some quiet disappointment when she pulled off of him.

"Have you ever done anal?" Mary blatantly asked.

Insertion of an object in the rectum. Nope. Not for me, I thought. Sarah looked away for a moment.

"Well, pens, markers... nothing more."
"All right... as a departure gift, I'm going to introduce you to the joys of anal sex," replied Mary.
"Have you done it before?" Jennifer asked.
"I have... and I liked it. A lot."
"With Kevin?" Jennifer added.

The question strung a sour note in the room, with Thomas present, but he kept quiet. Mary didn't answer the question. She simply turned to Sarah.

"Okay Sarah... get on your back, and we need pillows under your ass to elevate it. I'm not mean, so we'll put some lube too, and I'll start at your pace."
"Should I go the bathroom first?" Sarah asked.
"Do you need to go?"
"No."
"You should be fine..."

We gathered some cushions and Sarah set herself up, her ass elevated as she laid on her back, with Mary ready to proceed. Were they really going to do it, I wondered? How would it feel for Sarah? Why were these two so at odds? What were they trying to prove? I asked myself all these questions.

There was little more time to think about it, because Mary moved down, setting herself in-between Sarah's leg, the tip of the lubbed up dildo coming to rest near Sarah's butthole. It was happening. I was shocked and stunned, unable to stop it, unwilling to do so. There was a breaking point here, and we had reached it.

Someone was getting what they wanted : it suddenly occurred to me that I couldn't tell who, from Sarah or Mary, or perhaps even myself or the others, that it was impossible to tell who was actually winning the game.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote