Thread: Fiction: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 09:58 AM   #5
blueseagreen

Default Wake-up Call

It had been a long day and I was so tired. I got in around five and decided to take a nap. I stripped down to my underwear, and lay on top of the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

I heard a noise to my left and my eyes flickered open. I turn my head slowly looking over to see you standing there.

"Very nice, little one," you say to me.

All I can do is smile sleepily at you and make a noise of approval.

As I try to roll over and sit up, I feel your hands stop me, one hand on my waist, the other on my wrist above my head. I feel the cool metal of the handcuffs on it as you click it shut. You bring my other hand up and lock it in too, around the headboard bars.

I arch my back a little as a jolt of excitement and arousal rushes through me.

"Naughty dreams, little one?" you ask as I feel you lightly stroke my wet panties.

I nod, not remembering them.

"Hmm, let's make those dreams a reality, shall we?" you say and feel that jolt of excitement rush through me again.

You unclasp my bra and begin to slowly massage my breasts. You kneel over me and I can see the erection growing in your pants. You take off your shirt and then lower yourself down to my neck, kissing all the way down my body.

I feel your mouth reach just above the waistband of my panties and I can feel how wet I am. You look up at me and smirk then rip the panties off my legs.

One gentle touch has me squirming and you realise just how sensitive I am. You kiss my clit and hold my legs firmly in place as I bend my knees.

You begin to lick and suck and I can feel myself getting so close already.

"Don't cum yet baby," you say and I moan.

My noises become louder and soon I can;t take it any more.

"Please let me cum," I whisper.

"What was that?" you say.

"Please let me cum," I say louder.

"Sorry, didn't quite catch that."

"Please, Sir, PLEASE! Let me CUM!" I can feel the pressure down below and soon feel you push yourself into me.

Your hard cock makes the denial worse as you hold one of my legs up in the air.

"Not until I tell you, little one," you say, smirking again.

I scream and moan but still nothing.

"What are you?" you say.

"I'm a slut," I say.

"Do you want to sum, baby?" you ask.

"I'm your dirty little slut Sir!"

"Prove it."

That was enough for me and I came all over your cock. I feel you push into me a little more as you too cum.

I feel my thighs shake as you pull out and the come over to untie me. You help me sit up and tell me to lick your clean.

I take your cock in my mouth, tasting the mix of you and I on it. I can feel the arousal building again and my hand wanders to my pussy.

"Oh, ready for another round huh?" you ask.

I look up at you, still licking the our cum from your cock. You know the look and smirk.

"On all fours," you say.

I get into position and hear you rummage in the drawer. I feel the vibrations on my clit and then you teasing my lips as well. As my moans get louder and louder, you stop and I whimper.

That's when I feel the 7-inch dildo go in and you start pumping hard and fast. I spread my legs wider and feel you pull my hair back as I take the dildo in my wet pussy.

As you go deeper, I start to feel my legs shake and you pull my hair back tighter and whisper;

"Cum for me my little slut."

I almost collapse as I do, gushing everywhere, more than I had expected. I turn as I fall and lay on my back.

"Thank you Sir," I say breathlessly.

"Lick it clean little one. Then join me downstairs for dinner. Don't bother getting dressed."

I feel my chest rise and fall as I happily lick my juices off the dildo. I squirm a little, my pussy still tender.

I touch it a little, but know that you will know if I came again.

I finish cleaning up my cum from the toy and head downstairs naked, wobbling slightly on my still shaking legs.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote