Thread: Fiction: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #3
blueseagreen

Default Study Break

I had been sitting at the desk for almost an hour now, frantically looking through my papers. It was a fairly warm day and I sat in a low cut white t-shirt and my loose fitting black shorts.

I as so engrossed in highlighting and taking notes that I didn’t realise you were behind me until you spoke;

“Kaylee, would you rather be doing school work right now?” You say, as you bring your arm over my chest.

My skin tingles as you kiss my neck and I tilt my head to the side. I close my eyes and breathe deeply as you move your hand down my shirt and cup my breast. As you begin to massage it I start you feel my pussy getting wetter.
I open my legs slightly and lay against the chair as you take your hand away.

“I’ll take that as a no,” you say.

You spin the computer chair around so I am facing you and rip the t-shirt off me. You take my hand and pull me up and into you, kissing me passionately. You push me onto the table and brush all the papers off in one full sweep. I sit on the edge of the table and you pull my shorts off as I remove my bra. They join the torn fabric of the t-shirt across the room.

I can’t help but rub my wet pussy through my black lace thing but you take my wrist after a few strokes and give me a stern look. I smirk and start to unbutton your shirt. As I get to the bottom I can see your bulge and I go straight to undo your pants. As I pull them down you take the waistband of my thong and pull it off me. You push my legs further open and push two fingers into me. I start to moan and push into you, placing a hand on your shoulder to keep my balance.

This doesn’t last long as you take me by the waist, spin me around and bend me over the desk. There is a pause as you remove your boxers and then you slowly enter my dripping pussy.

I moan out as you get faster and bring my hands behind me to rest them on my back. I open my legs as wide as I possibly can and enjoy each push in from your cock. You soon feel my muscles squeezing around you and I scream out in pleasure as I cum all over your cock.

I feel my legs shaking violently and after a few more pumps you pull out. I fall to the floor and you position me on my knees. I breathe heavily and bring my head up to look at you. I watch as you take your cock in your hands and cum all over my chest.

“Study break is over Kaylee, back to work,” you say with a smirk and leave the room.

I stay on my knees until I feel I can stand. I gather up my papers and sit back on the chair, continuing my studying naked and covered in your cum.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote