Old 10-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #13
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 5

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 5

Tom: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “I will go for a dare.”
Tom consider it for a moment, he know that this is stepping over a boundary that they have not crossed before. However she did approve it, sort of, in her last truth. If she would have let Mike kiss her nipples, then this is definitely within their limits.
He looks at Jenny and gives her the dare: “I dare you to show your bare ass for two minutes.”
There is dead silent for more than just a second or two. Everyone except Jenny are looking at Tom.
Jenny just looks into the floor and thinks: “It is just my ass, not tits or pussy, just my ass… It is okay…”
Tom is about to regret his dare, and just before he is about to change it, Jenny speaks: “Okay… I will do it. We do not back out of a dare, and I am not starting to do so now.”
She gets up and turns around facing the wall, Jenny steps one step closer to the wall, so she is inches from it.
Jenny wants to make absolutely sure that no one sees her from the front. She unbuttoned the button in her pants, then slowly pulls down the zipper.
The other five are staring right at Jenny’s bum. The boys particularly looking forward to see it as bare, as she was born.
Jenny pulls her pants down to her knees, revealing her pink panties. She then pulls her t-shirt up a little, so it does not cover her ass. Jenny knows better than trying to cheat.
Tom is holding his breath as Jenny very slowly pulls her panties down, showing her small and firm little ass. Jenny pulls down the panties to just below her buttocks, she then moves her hand in front of herself, to cover her sparse hair and her slit.
Time is passing very slowly for Jenny, while it feels like a brief moment for the others, especially the boys. They all stares with open mouth at Jenny’s little bum.
Nikki is watching the time, and just as the two minutes are up, she stops the dare: “Time!”
Jenny looks over her left shoulder, while pulling her panties up. She then pulls her pants up too, before she turns around.

Jenny is eager to move on: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena wants to cool it all down a little again: “Truth,”
Jenny: “Have you ever kissed a guy older than eighteen?”
Elena: “No way!”

Elena goes for her brother: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Elena knows that this would be bad, but she cannot resist doing this to her brother. Just too bad Jenny has to be involved: “I dare you to kiss Jenny's bare ass.”
Mike and Jenny simultaneously: “WHAT!!??!!”
Elena plays it cool and just moves her shoulder: “Yes?”
Jenny surrenders: “Whatever, you have already seen my ass…”
Mike is about to protest, as Jenny goes back into the position she had moments ago. And before Mike manages to say anything, Jenny has her ass bare again.
Jenny looks over her shoulder at Mike: “Come on Mike, let me get this over with.”
Mike gets up and goes to Jenny, he kneels behind her and has his head inches from her bum.
He thinks: “Actually a shame that she has her legs tight together, else I might have had a little sneak peak at her pussy…”
Mike moves his mouth to Jenny’s left buttock and gives it a kiss. He quickly rises and goes back to his seat.
Jenny also gets her clothes back on and is ready to continue.

Mike looks at Jenny for a second, then at Adam to proceed: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Mike: “Do you like Jenny's ass?”
Jenny feels that her ass way too much in the center of attraction. She hopes that it will end soon.
Adam: “Yes, Jenny has a nice ass.”
And he cannot stop himself from teasing Mike back: “…but that does not mean that I would like to kiss it.”
They all laugh from the joke, even Mike and Jenny.

Adam: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I will try a dare.”
Adam: “I dare you to have Jenny and Elena to take off their socks and put them in your head for two minutes.”
Nikki: “Ewwwww… That is gross…”
Jenny and Elena look at each other and quickly get their shoes off, and then the socks.
Nikki tries to hold her breath, as the four socks approaches her head. However she can only hold it for around half a minute: “Ewwwww… They stinks!!”
The two minutes passes and Jenny and Elena get their socks and shoes back on.
Nikki: “That was so gross – Don’t you wash your feet?”
The others start to laugh, as Adam continues: “Maybe they wash their feet, but not their socks.”
Even Nikki cannot stop herself from laughing now.

They stop laughing and continue the game.
Nikki: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Dare for me, just hope it does not stinks.”
Nikki: “Don’t worry, you are more a bare ass type. I dare you to have someone give you a bare ass spanking, let’s say 10 hits.”
Tom is getting silent, this time it is him and not Jenny that are going to be bare ass.
Nikki: “And who is getting the honor?”
Tom consider it for a moment, while he looks at the others: “Well is might only be fair, if it is Jenny. So Jenny – Please spank my ass.”
Jenny smiles again: “Sure, always love to spank an ass – As long as it is not mine.”
Tom is trying to copy Jenny’s approach, so he also goes to the wall and undress. He quickly gets his pants down to his ankles, and showing his plain white panties. Tom slowly pulls them down in the back, to show his bare ass too, without showing his little dick in front.
Jenny moves in behind Tom and asks Nikki: “Hard or soft?”
Nikki with a huge smile on her face: “That is up to you.”
Jenny: “Okay, I will be nice then – Count out loud Tom!”
*Smack* - “One!”
*Smack* - “Two!”
*Smack* - “Three!”
*Smack* - “Four!”
*Smack* - “Five!”
*Smack* - “Six!”
*Smack* - “Seven!”
*Smack* - “Eight!”
*Smack* - “Nine!”
*Smack* - “Ten!”
Tom feels his bum quickly, it is a little red and light hot. He then hurries to hide it behind his panties and pants again.
Jenny: “Time for a break?”
The others agree and they go outside.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote