Thread: Fiction: Completely Random
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 03:43 PM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Leyla Dare 3

The game had gone exactly as Pamela wanted; she was naked, along with everybody else, and the playfulness of start had given way to a level of eroticism which only made her want to play further. Everyone seemed into it, even Leyla who had been reluctant at first.

In fact, it was Leyla's turn to go.

"Have intercourse with TARGET player."

Leyla's eyes widened with both anticipation and dread, as she read out loud the dare. Given that she had already been quite intimate with Chandra, it should not have challenged her so, but it did. She wasn't a virgin, but she had very little experience in the matter.

"Um... okay."
"Dibs!" cried out Pamela

It was her birthday after all. Leyla turned to her friend.

"You mean, you and I are going to..."
"Yes."
"Hey!" cried out George. "We've done everything random so far, I want a shot!"

His claim made Leyla cringe, and he immediately understood why Pamela had called 'shotgun', so to speak.

"Or, yeah, it's your birthday, I guess..." he added, trying to fix his mistake.

It was Shawn who intervened next.

"So... we're supposed to do what while you two romp around... just sit and watch?"
"That's a good question," Chandra asked, "because there is no way I can hold out watching you two fuck like rabbits."
"But that's the dare," Pamela said.
"No, the dare is for you two to have sex... well, Leyla and someone else. It says nothing about the three of us."

Chandra was right, Pamela reasoned. She knew how horny everyone was; even Leyla was somewhat reassured and eager, knowing her partner would be her friend Pamela. But the boys were hard as can be, and Chandra's pussy glistened from the wetness.

"Well... since this was to be the third dare before a fourth set... why don't we end the game on a high note..." Pamela sneered.
"Like what?" Shawn asked.

Pamela considered the option, wondering what they could do to take this stage of the game to its logical conclusion...

[This is the part where readers can, if they want, suggest the outcome of the game. The storyline will evolve depending on the actions and interactions of everyone, and the game will probably continue after that, in one form or another. I await your ideas. If none come within a few days, I will post a continuation of my own.]
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote