View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 08:06 PM   #3
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I open the door to the car and tell Kaylee to get in. I watch as she moves into the car and I notice how short her dress is. I can see the bottom of her ass cheeks as she turns into the seat.

I watch as she glances at a large bottle of water sitting on the floor by her feet. She still seems slightly nervous, despite our last encounters.

When I enter the car I already have my belt and zipper down. I order her to suck me off and make me cum. Her reaction is slow and I can see the apprehension in her eyes as she looks at me and bites her lip.
"Kaylee don't even think about being shy for me ... you have made it this far. Suck me off," I say directly, leaning back a little.

She moves her purse off her lap and onto the floor and dives in, fumbling with my cock. Still inexperienced, I help hold her red hair back and give her pointers on what to do with her mouth.

I last 5 minutes and shoot my load into her mouth.
"Don't make a mess and swallow it all please," I say, my hand resting on the back of her head.

She obeys and sucks the tip off making sure to get every last drop.

I open the large bottle for her and tell her; "Drink this all up. You have less than 10 minutes until we are in the hotel room."
She nods, taking the bottle from me and begins to drink.
We pull up to the Radisson Blu in ten minutes. The bottle is only half empty by the time we arrive. I help her out of the car as she still drinks from the bottle.

She keeps trying to drink the water in the elevator and starts to dance around as I hold her hand. I could tell her bladder was filling and smirk a little at the sight.

With one final gulp, she finishes the bottle of water just as we stand outside the door. I open it up and tell her to leave the bottle on a side table by the door, along with her bag and jacket.
As she turns back I take her hands and pull a pair of hand cuffs from the table. She gasps slighty as I quickly pull her hands up and cuff them to the pole in the closet, next to the hangers.

“Do you trust me Kaylee?" I ask her, looking into shock-filled eyes.
Clearly she was taken aback by my forcefulness
"I just love the idea of not letting you move while I do this,” I say, making eye contact with her, “I have been thinking about this ever since you sent me that one photo of you in this dress. Trust me Kaylee, I will let you go soon. Besides you need to pee for me. Don't you?"

"Yes Shawn, I trust you but do what you want soon because I am going to burst," she says, crossing her legs.

I pull out a switch knife that is a good 4-5 inches long. I lift up her short burgundy dress and start to rip it up the middle. I then rip it off her arms as she stands in her pale pink, feather print balcony bra with the matching sheer in the back panties.

I slowly place the knife in the centre of her bra. With one swift movement it burst open and her breasts pop out of it from the pressure.

She gasps for a moment and then starts to jump a bit feeling the pressure down below.
I pull her panties down and off her ass with force and let them lay on the floor beneath her. Her panties are the only thing I haven't torn up.

“Kaylee, I am going to count down and when I get to zero you may let go only for 3 seconds. You are going to aim for your panties. But only 3 seconds just to let some out. Do you understand?” I ask her.

“Yes Sir!” she says with urgency.

“3-2-1-0”

On one: nothing. On 2: a small burst of pee came out and ended just as I said 3.

“Good job Kaylee, I thought you weren't going to be able to hold it,” I say, smirking.

“I don't know if it’s possible for me to wait much longer Sir but I will try.”

I take of my shirt and then my pants. My white boxers could not hide my cock as I brush it up against her and remove the cuffs.

“It's time for your shower before you empty your bladder Kaylee. I want you to get in that shower,” I say, directing her to the bathroom.
I watch as she follows my instruction, then start to run to the bathroom shower. I swat her ass hard and she stops in her tracks.
"You didn't say yes Sir!" I exclaim.

“Yes Sir I am sorry it won’t happen again. Please let me make it up to you,” she says timidly.

“On your knees in the shower Kaylee. Quickly.”
I watched as Kaylee’s ass wiggled in the bathroom with my hand print on it from slapping her.

She got on her knees and I asked her to spread her legs apart and start to touch her pussy now, closing her eyes.

I took of my boxers and my 6.5 cock sprung out touching her face with the tip.

I than took a step back and told her to open her eyes. The moment she did I released a golden stream on her chest and it slowly arched on her face.
After about 1 minute I drained what I could on her face and chest. She took it like a good little girl and moved into the arch instead of away.

I than laid down between her crotch and started to use my mouth and tongue on her very wet pussy. She started to rock her hips into my mouth and then stopped.

“You need to go don't you?” I asked from beneath her.

“Yes Sir I do.”

“I want you to count like I did before down to zero than back up than stop. I want it in my mouth but I don't want to drown in it. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir I do.”

“Then count!” I say, my hands on her thighs.

She starts to count and the liquid drips down my tongue filling up my mouth. On zero, she stops.

I swallow.

“Again, do it again,” I say.

“3-2-1-0,” she says softly.

There was more force this time, yet she stopped on zero and I swallowed.

We did this two more times and the last time I move from underneath her.

I stick my cock into her pussy whole and said; “Do it again. This time you don't need to stop.”

“3-2-1.”
The flood gates were open as she gushed all over me. The moment we were done I waited until the last drip fell. With no notice I jerked hard in her.

She gasped as I continued to fuck her pussy, using her pee as the lubricant. I rammed her hard 10 times until she almost collapsed. I started the shower and bent her over doggy style.

She started to moan, her back arching.
"I am going to fuck your brains out in this shower Kaylee, how do you like that you naughty girl?"

That was it, she orgasmed hard on me. I could feel your pussy spasm around my cock as you squealed out in ecstasy.

As she started to loosen up and relax I pulled back her hair and fucked her again against the wall standing up. I thrashed her body against the wall and spread apart her ass noticing your red anus. I pulled my cock back and forth until she started to scream again. I could care less if the people in the next room were hearing this. I was enjoying myself.

“Please harder Shawn! I need it deeper to cum again,” she said breathlessly.

“Get back on your knees let me shove it in further and get your head down to the floor.”

Wrapping one leg almost up to her head, I pulled back and quickly shoved it deep in her pussy one hard push.

She gasped "OH FUCK PLEASE DO THAT SOME MORE!"

Five hard pushed later I could feel the tension building deep in her pussy. Finally she came hard again pushing my cock out and showering my dick with her pussy juice.

I let her relax and enjoy it for just a moment and finally spoke up;

“Kaylee I want you to make me cum with your mouth and I want to cum on your face. Don't disappoint me.”
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote