View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Here's what happened at the party

I put the outfit on under my trench coat but the coat only went down to my knees so I got a lot of looks on the bus from people who could see my stockings. I also shaved all of my body hair to look more feminine for the outfit. I was in and out of erections on the bus because it made me horny but I was nervous too. I wore sunglasses because I wore eye makeup, but I was saving the lipstick for when I got inside. The bus ride was about an hour so it made me really nervous especially when people sat next to me. I was asked by one lady if I was going to a halloween party and I lied and said yes and she thought it was funny.

I had to walk about a block from the bus stop to get to the house, but no one saw me. I knocked on the door and a woman answered and called to the man who hired me saying the maid was here. He came to me and took me through the house to a bathroom. He asked what I was wearing under the coat and I dropped it and showed him. I was really hard and it made my panties really tight so it rode up my ass really high but you couldn't see under the skirt. The guy exclaimed and rubbed his groin, probably had a boner himself. I applied my lipstick and then he led me out to the party and grabbed my ass cheek really hard. Everyone cheered and a lot of people were drunk already. One woman said something like "check out this sissy what the hell" and laughed. Throughout the party I brought people food in the outfit and cleaned up one drink someone spilled. I bent over to pick up some food someone dropped and a few girls looked up my skirt and smacked my ass so hard I fell over but she helped me up. The party host asked everyone if I should take my clothes off completely and get nude and everyone agreed. I felt really nervous and wanted to say no but the girl who smacked me asked to strip me and I said yes.

She pulled the straps off my shoulders and told me to lift my arms up and she pulled it over my head. All that was left was my panties and garter attached to my stockings and you could see my boner. "Oh look at that" she said and she grabbed it. She undid my garter and stripped me of everything but my stockings. I was hard as a rock and in the air. I was red. I felt really embarrassed that I was naked because I'm not very big. She slapped my cock and told me to get to work and dropped food on the floor for me to pick up. Through the night I walked around nude and erect and constantly people spanked me, grabbed at my crotch or my ass cheeks. In the last hour as people began to leave, one guy inquired into me sucking his dick. I wanted to say no but knew I had to as in my ad. He took me to a bathroom and leaned against a sink, undid his pants and pulled them down. He was average size I guess. He ordered me to leave the door open so people see me "being a little fag" and I sucked him off. He ordered me to jerk off while I sucked him and when he was about to cum he took it out of my mouth and came in a kleenex. He thanked me and left.

Nothing else exciting happened all night, other than I had to walk guests to their cars nude. It was really cold out. The party host drove me part of the way home as the bus stopped running and I went home.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote