View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 01:12 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 3

Karl and Lena are still sitting outside the big window. They are smiling at each other.
Lena is so happy that her tip was correct, and she is still convinced that this will be good.
Karl has been trying the best he could to get some photos of the action inside. However he is not convinced of the quality.
Bobby has been desperately trying to make some video recording, but he has been unlucky that both Tom and Adam has been sitting and standing with their back to him.
Sue on the other hand had the best view for the dares. She had just been so focused on the dares that she had forgotten to use her phone.

Inside Adam is looking at his watch: “Damn it is almost supper time. My parents can be home any moment now.”
Jenny: “Too bad, it has been so much fun. Time is passing fast.”
Mike: “Yeah, we have been here for almost five hours today, it feels like one or two.”
Elena “When is next time? Soon I hope.”
Nikki looks at Adam: “I am on already next Saturday, if you are?”
Adam: “No not next weekend, we have to visit my aunt, but the week after?”
Everyone seems to agree for a quick reunion and start to get up.
Tom: “So Saturday in two weeks, same time and place?”
Jenny: “Like always – Always at one, and after lunch.”

Outside the Bobby and Sue are doing all they can to hide. It is far easier for Karl and Lena, as they are behind the clubhouse.
The six friends are all leaving the clubhouse without noticing the four intruders, and everyone except Adam are quickly going home.
Adam is heading for the house and goes to his room.
This leaves time for Bobby, Sue, Karl and Lena to leave Adam’s garden, and they assemble in the street just outside.
Lena: “So what do you think?”
Sue: “They did not do that much? But it might evolve?”
Karl defense his sister: “We only saw one round, if what they said is true, then they have been playing for five hours.”
Bobby: “They seem to trust each other completely. And their rules seem to be well organized.”
Karl: “So we should come back in two weeks?”
Lena smiles: “No doubt!”
Bobby considers it for a moment: “I think we should come back before.”
Sue is puzzled: “What do you mean?”
Bobby: “Did any of you get some good photos and video recordings?”
Karl: “No too dirty windows. You can see what is going on, but too difficult to get good quality photos.”
Sue: “No I forgot…”
Lena looks at Bobby: “You don’t want to go back and clean the windows? They will certainly notice…”
Bobby laughs: “No silly – I want to install some equipment inside. I have a cousin that might lend me some equipment.”
Karl: “And he would not ask any questions?”
Bobby: “No, he is cool.”
The four friends then leave Adam’s house and go separate ways.

The following days the four friends are talking frequently about the truth and dare game they have overheard, and about the possibilities in the next game.
With just two days before the next game, they meet at Bobby’s place.
Sue: “How far do we think they will go? They did not do that much for the time we were there.”
Karl: “I don’t know, we also do not know, what they did for the many hours, before we arrived.”
Bobby: “True, I have a feeling that they are quite open to each other. Like who ask their sister about a hard-on, if they are not close to each other and very open?”
Lena adds: “…or tell open about lack of development. That girl was not proud to tell that she did not had any hair yet.”
Karl: “So Bobby, what equipment have you borrowed from your cousin?”
Bobby smiles and go fetching a bag. While he opens it, he tells them about the content: “Here are four small spy cameras. HQ and easy to hide.”
Sue: “Nice, one for each corner, so we do not miss anything.”
Bobby: “Exactly. And then we can attach a microphone to two of them. He only had two, but it should not matter.”
Karl: “Nice. So we will get everything they say and do on record. I really hope there will be some good action!”
Lena: “How do we get it there?”
Bobby: “We have to sneak into the clubhouse in the morning. There is only battery for ten to twelve hours, and no remote control.”
Karl: “I did not see any locks at the clubhouse, so it should be easy.”
Lena: “So should we be present at the game too? Or is that too risky?”
Sue: “I would not mind be there, I am sure it will be fun.”
Karl: “I agree Lena, it would be too risky. Let’s install the equipment and then come back later to get it. Then we just have to hope for the best.”
Bobby: “Yes.”

Lena: “What are the plan after that? Are we just going to meet up at their next game and show them the content? And then help them with their game?”
Bobby: “No, we should plan this better. Think about all the others we have been playing around with. They have all told their parents, school and so. And then they have moved away.”
Karl: “Yeah – This time we have the best opportunity yet. If we just play our cards right, we can do this for a long.”
Lena: “Maybe we should confront them individually? Or just pick one or two?”
Bobby: “No we need they entire group, else the others will suspect something is wrong. But the plan about confronting them individually is not bad. Then we might also add more to the recording if needed.”
Sue is not with Bobby’s plan: “More to the recording?”
Bobby: “Add more pictures, videos or even sound recording.”
Lena: “Yeah, we might not get enough on the spy cameras to use, but it might be enough to frighten them to give more – We just have to play our cards right.”
Karl: “So Bobby should the two of us setup the equipment in the morning?”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Then we can meet at Sue’s place and wait. It’s the closest.”
They all agree on that and separate.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote