Thread: Fiction: ★ Charlotte's School Trip
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:41 PM   #158
WhiteWingDemon

I like this so far.
For one, it's one of the few realistic, and a few of the other occurrences, but those are of small matter] stories out there, and two it's actually well written. I would give it an A.

Although I do have one grief, and that is more with the past two chapters. Perhaps it's more of a personal opinion, but the way the boys acted completely irritates me. Not only is it pretty much sexual harassment regardless of how she dresses, and it's just ugh. I would have them shot on the spot, and if it was someone I cared about, worse.

Though I will say I like Lucas and how for the most part he is a nice guy. I would like to see him be a bit nicer, for example what he did at the restaurant didn't seem to nice and all. Maybe you could introduce another guy, that competes with Lucas. He discovers Charlotte's dare addiction and acts much like Lukas, causing trouble for her, but doesn't do it for his own advantage at all (I.E. not perverted or doesn't try to expose Charlotte in front of him), and this attracts Charlotte to him. I don't know, just an idea.