View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 08:29 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default We Were Only Six III [Bonnie]

October 12th
Dear Diary,
I can't believe what happened today. This date will remain forever ingrained in my mind. It's so incredible, it's mind-boggling.
Today was the fourth gathering of the all-girl group (we now call ourselves the KISS club) and I just came back from Sarah's place. She was kind enough to have us over while her parents are away visiting her grandmother.
I got there for supper. Sarah had made spaghetti for the six of us. It was delicious but a little too spicy for my tastes. After the meal, we sat down in her living room and decided we'd try something new - at least, new for me. They first had me strip and then they bound my hands and feet with rope, and blindfolded me.
Once I was secured, they dragged me outdoors and tucked me into a car. They put something over me and they began to roll me around. I was alone in the back seat and I didn't know who was driving. Once in a while, we'd stop. I never heard any voices but I did hear a lot of clicking sounds. Once in while, I felt the cloth removed from me, but it was always quickly put into place.
We eventually stopped. Sometimes untied my feet so I could get out of the vehicle. I recognized Sarah's voice: she told me to stand there and wait. I was naked, my hands were bound behind my back and I was wearing a blindfold. I felt a breeze so I knew I was outside. I could hear cars whizzing by. I didn't know what was happening. I remained like that for over five minutes.
I jumped when I felt a hand brush my arm. Sarah told me to remain calm. She asked me if I wanted to know where I was. The agony was too great for me not to inquire. She removed the blindfold.
I was in a wooded area, just beside the highway, completely hidden from view. I had imagined all sorts of scenarios. I asked Sarah why she had taken me so far. She explained that the other girls were preparing something special for me, so in the meantime, she was keeping me busy.
She asked if I trusted her. I told her I did. She asked how far I was willing to go that night. Given my level of excitement, I was ready for almost anything. I told her I was saving penetration for my future husband, but anything else was okay. She told me to lie down on the grass and spread my legs. She said she still had a few minutes to kill and she started playing with the edge of my pussy with her fingers. I was already so wet; I begged for her to play with my breasts. One hand on my pussy, one hand on my breasts, alternating, Sarah made me come in a very vocal way. This was the first time I had let one of them take me to that extreme. She removed her top and panties and placed them behind my head as she pushed me back to the ground. she straddled my face and asked me to eat her out. I indulged her. I had gotten confident enough to know that this was not going to come back and haunt me. Without using my hands, I managed to get her to orgasm in my face; she did provide much of the motion to get herself off.
Once we were done, she laid down beside me and told me she had won the toss. It was her privilege to have sex with me first. I didn't mind. Sarah is immensely beautiful and I am in awe of her openness. I had fantasized about her as much as the other girls, given all the things we'd done so far.
We drove back to her place; she put the blindfold back on me and I hid under the blanket. As we drove, I realized she said something about having sex with me first. I inquired as to whether something was going to happen with the other girls.
"That remains to be seen," was all she said.
When we finally made it back, I was dragged back into the house; they kept my hands tied up but removed my blindfold. I saw that all the girls were naked.
Sarah told them about what we had done and she gave me a rating of 8 out of 10, whatever that meant. The other girls seemed impressed. Claire took charge from that point on. She told me I now had a choice; each of them wanted to have sex with me, but I had to choose in which order it was going to happen.
For a moment, I was completely shocked. They all wanted to have sex with me. I felt I had to ask about their boyfriends (or girlfriends, given what I'd heard). I was somewhat taken aback by Claire's answer.
"What happens here doesn't count."
It took me a moment to absorb the notion into my mind. I wasn't involved with anyone so I didn't really mind, but to know that some of them were into relationships and still willing to have sex with other people was something entirely new to me. I had always imagined faithfulness to be one of the most important qualities of a relationship, but clearly it wasn't the case for them. I felt trapped between my desire for sex and the possible repercussions of my actions. It was Jennifer, who had a boyfriend at that time, who explained it best, at least enough for me to become comfortable with the notion.
"When I'm with you girls, I'm a different person. I'm not bound by rules or commitment; my only obligation here, with you, is to be as open and as daring as I can be; nothing outside of this room matters because it doesn't exist. What we do here is between us, and it allows us to look into ourselves and find things which we could not find anywhere else, because of impropriety or considerations."
It's getting late, so I should get to bed, but I'll continue this tomorrow night.

October 13th
Dear Diary,
So... I should continue my story from yesterday. Where was I?
Okay, I reread myself. So I was faced with a strange choice. There were four naked girls (six including Sarah and myself) in the room, and they were asking me to choose which one I wanted to have sex with next. I didn't want to choose.
That's when Jennifer, once again, came through for me. She said that if I didn't want to choose, it was probably because I didn't want anyone to feel left out. She said the best way to sort it out was determine it randomly. She wrote their names on identical pieces of paper, and had me draw one. It could be Jennifer. Or Cassie. Or Claire. Or Mary. It couldn't be Sarah because she had won the toss and already done the deed with me in the woods a bit earlier.
I drew out a name : Cassie. The red-head. She got up and smiled at me. I was really intimidated as she approached, but then she smiled and I relaxed. They stopped to ask if I wanted to do this, and if perhaps it would be better if it was done in a separate room. I wanted to be daring, so I said she could do it here, in front of the others.
She asked how I wanted to do it. I wasn't certain about the question, so Jennifer made it more precise. I couldn't believe how graphic she made it, but essentially, we could eat each other in turn, or just play with each other using our hands, or eat each other at the same time; we could even try rubbing our intimate parts together. I had seen it in one of those movies I watched, and that was the one I chose. Cassie seemed pleased.
We set ourselves up on the couch, facing each other. She moved in and pressed her sex against mine. Oh wow! I couldn't believe the heat coming off of it. Cassie told me to let her work me up; essentially, it meant letting her to do the motions. It wasn't hard to let her go at it and just follow along. It was so intense, the grinding feeling, like a mouth teasing me. We were so wet. She pulled my head in as she worked her magic down there, kissing me. Then, she went for my breasts. I must have died right there! I screamed so hard I was afraid the neighbours would hear, and the other girls just laughed, watching us.
Well, I say watching us, but in truth, I remember seeing Sarah going to sit with Mary, and Jennifer sitting with Claire. I was really too absorbed in what was happening between me and Cassie to really mind the others.
I honestly don't know how long it lasted with Cassie. The couch was covered in sweat by the time we were done, and I was out-of-breath and, for once, not wanting more at all. I'm pretty certain Cassie got off on it as much as I did.
When I was finally able to look back down, I figured out the rest of what had happened, seeing Sarah and Mary huddled together, and the same for Jennifer and Claire. Cassie crawled on top of me at that time, kissing me, making sure I was fine with what we had just had done. I kissed her back and told her she could do me like that anytime.
I then asked if they'd even been with boys. My question wasn't answered right away, but it must have left some kind of bad taste in their mouth, because they all got sort of somber. It didn't last, but I figured I would ask Sarah instead. She always seems more open than the others.
After that, we were all spent, so nothing much more happened.
Except maybe one thing : I ended up in bed with Mary after that, just talking. She told me a little bit about her twin brother - Thomas, I think I mentioned him to you, dear diary - and about how she thought he was different than other boys. She told me because she said she was different than other girls too, maybe, but she wasn't sure. She had tried it with boys and didn't like it so much. I knew that she and Claire had been an item, and this contradicted what I had heard about her from Claire. I said nothing.
I think some of these girls have had issues with boys in the past. I know I have mine, but I've coped with them. I just hope I can help.
It's funny. I didn't expect anything going in. I loved the sex, I really did, but there's something special about these girls which spurs me on like you would never believe. They're just so alive. I want to feel alive. I'm in it all the way now.
I wonder who's going to be my next conquest? I probably shouldn't say that, but I hope it's Jennifer. She looks so wild.
Perhaps bringing up boys is not the best time, but it might be fun. I guess we'd need to find the right boy for that.
I'm tired now. Gonna go sleepy. Probably going to have wet dreams.

October 17th
Dear Diary,
I had a weird day today. Fun, but weird.
It started at school this morning. I met up with my new friends just before class. For whatever reason, I couldn't stop laughing. Mary got mad and walked off. No one went after her, but when I asked what was wrong, Claire just told me
We met up at lunch. I apologized for the morning, and Mary apologized for going all evil on us. She told us that she had a big fight with her brother about something, but she couldn't tell us what. Then, she really threw a bomb at us. She told us she had met someone. Being the inquisitive girls we are, we inquired further, but she refused to elaborate more, saying it was complicated and that she didn't want to ruin it. Well, I was willing to leave it alone, but Jennifer pushed and pushed, and finally got her to admit he was older than we were. She wouldn't tell us his exact age, though, but I figured he was at least eighteen for it to be a problem. Apparently, the fight with her brother was about that. She also told us the second bit of news, and it somehow seemed more important. She would no longer be daring with us.
That's when Sarah chimed in, saying that no one was going to prevent her from having all the fun she wanted. She said it wasn't about that, but Sarah insisted so much that Mary agreed to do one more stint with us, and then that would be it.
Jennifer then asked her if we could meet the handsome fellow, and she told us that it was his decision - as long as Thomas didn't hear about it. As far as Thomas was concerned, she told us, they weren't together anymore. Cassie and Claire didn't seem convinced (Claire especially), but they agreed to keep it quiet. I had no opinion on the matter, and I couldn't honestly tell what Sarah was thinking. She looked pissed, to be blunt. I think Mary wanting to opt out of the group really didn't sit well with her.
After school, I ended up going to Sarah's again. Jennifer joined us. Her parents were there so we headed up to her room. As soon as we were in, we got in our underwear, making a pile of all our clothes. Then, Sarah tossed all of her own clothes onto the bed, and we started having a parade, where we would try on her clothes. To be honest, I couldn't button most of her shirts because of my breasts. It made the others giggle to see me try. We did that until supper, then got dressed and ate some kind of macaroni casserole., then went back to her room.
Afterwards, I needed to go home to do some homework, but they insisted I do it there. I got my things out, but then they started making out on the bed. I got up to join them, but they said I had homework to do and that took priority. I tried not looking, but they made all sorts of sex sounds (even though they weren't really having sex). I knew they were teasing but I got really mad for some reason. They stopped and apologized, and then I apologized for getting mad. We had a big threeway hug, then we started kissing.
Sarah got up and locked the door to her room. Then, they stripped my top and started massaging my breasts. By then, I had told them about my sensitivity. They placed a pair of Sarah's panties (clean ones) in my mouth and told me not to make a sound. They started playing with my breasts, caressing them, teasing my nipples, biting and licking them. I really enjoyed it
After a while, they stopped. I really had to go, unfortunately, otherwise I would have slept there. We gave each other hugs and walked home. Actually, I walked with Jennifer for a time, and she told me she was looking forward to having real sex with me. It made me blush. I told her she could come over to my place if she really wanted it.
She's not here, because she said that it wouldn't be fair to the other girls, and we were only supposed to have sex together if it was part of the game, because then it didn't count like real sex. I was having a hard time with that notion myself, but I knew it made her comfortable, so I acquiesced. We gave ourselves a big wet kiss and went our separate ways.
I'm horny now, but I have my homework to do...

October 19th
Dear Diary,
Today, we met Mary's boyfriend. His name is Kevin. He's nineteen, and he's extremely dreamy. He looks like a rockstar from one of those bands in the eighties, with his leather jacket, jeans, slick black hair, cool attitude. He's a musician, I think, or part of a band. I wasn't paying attention when he was talking about his job.
I like him, not that I really know him, but he seems cool. Mary's really smitten, though, so I wouldn't dare try anything on him. Besides, he's too old for my tastes. I want a boyfriend who will be able to be with me all the time! I've been thinking about that too, being with girls for fun. I think that's really what it is. Fun. I want to have a baby at some point, and I want the father to be around, like my dad was, when I was younger, taking care of us and the farm before we moved here.
I'm left to wonder, though : if I ever get a boyfriend, will I keep having fun with the girls or will I do like Mary and stop. I can see why Kevin's presence, him being an adult, might be a problem for the rest of the girls. Sarah's really against it, but I think Jennifer would be cool with it. I haven't spoken to Claire and Cassie about it - they weren't present when Mary introduced Kevin to us. I wonder how they'll react.
When Kevin left, Mary told us that Kevin had the biggest penis she had ever seen. Jennifer asked about it and in comparison, apparently, it is bigger than anything Jennifer has ever seen (which is apparently a lot of penises). I have only ever seen two...
It was decided today that we would do something daring on halloween night. That means costumes. We might go trick or treating, even if we're a little old for that sort of thing. But Jennifer seemed to think there was a lot of daring to be done on that night, and Sarah agreed. Mary said she would come with us, and that would be her last activity with the club.
I think Sarah is still pissed about it. She's in charge of the activity, so I'm fairly certain she's gonna do something to Mary that night. I guess it won't be too bad.

October 27th
Dear diary,
So I have my costume for the halloween activity. We're going to meet up at Sarah's place again. Her parents are being super nice about it; they'll entertain young trick-or-treaters in the afternoon and early evening while we got out, then they'll give us the house and go to a costumed party on their end. They don't expect to be back until 1AM. That will give us plenty of time to go out there, have fun collecting candy, then head back to Sarah's to finish the evening just the six of us.
I'm dressing up as a fairy. I'm not sure how everyone else will dress up, but I bet it's gonna be sexy. My fairy costume is sexy; I only have a green miniskirt, long green stockings and shoes; I'll be wearing a green bikini top under a sheer green top. I even have the little green wings. I'm going to put green highlights in my hair. I hope everyone likes.

November 1st
Dear diary,
I don't even know where to begin about last night. I don't think I can even write in here what happened.
Thankfully, no one got hurt, but I really don't think Mary is going to be playing with us anymore. I don't know if she'll ever forgive Sarah, or her brother Thomas for that matter.
I... I guess I'll just go to sleep. Try to remember the good parts of the evening. There were quite a few; it was just the last thing, with Mary, that ruined it.
I just hope everyone gets over it. I would hate to lose my circle of friends over anything. But maybe I'm being selfish. I don't know. Sleep.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote