View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #38
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514
Default I finally am picking it back up!!!!

As I awake with my asshole in screaming in pain, I must use the restroom and my kind mistress takes me for a walk and I relieve myself in the neighbors yard…HA! Now that we have returned to Claire’s house she need to find something for me to do so at first she just does that usual, but then she gets bored and says I need something new to do so we go for a ride…I first began to get in the car, but then Claire informs me that I must get dressed first so I put on some High heels, thong, bra, Mini skirt, and a tank top…you know the usual. After that things got unusual by the fact that Claire tied me up and then duct taped me for good measure and put me in the trunk. Finally after what seemed like forever the car stopped and the trunk opened, we where at the park and my mistress put me out and tell me I am to try and walk back to her house and if I don’t make it I will be SEVERLY punished (In my personal opinion I think this was setup so I could fail). So it was 10:47 when we left and it was about a 5 minute drive to the park I estimated it was 11:02 when I started on my trip back. I got about a mile away from the park when finally I gave up and just waited for my punishment. It was about 6:00 when a teenage girl allowed me to use her phone to call my mistress and tell her that I had given up unfortunately I had to earn the right to use to phone and end up swallowing 2 guys cum. When my mistress finally picked me up she was so pissed because I had called her while she was having sex with her boyfriend so I knew that my punishment would be extremely painful. Once we returned home immediately I was punished. It started with claps on my balls, penis, nipples, and ass cheeks, after they were on they began to pull and twist them. I then had the largest dildo she had shoved in my ass and another in my mouth, after which all three of my mistresses pissed on my face. Then after that she informed what I must do over the next few days, the list included wearing the pissed covered clothes for the rest of the week, and the dildo will stay in my ass for the week too, and finally everyday I must suck at least 5 guys cocks. It was going to be a long week.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote