View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 PM   #25
Hypo Monkey

Default Part IV

Sorry I hadn’t been on in a while but here is the rest of the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: “Put on your boxer-briefs!”
Jason jumped up and put on his boxer-briefs they were tight around his dick and thighs.
Me: “Now put on my boxers for me”
Jason grabbed my boxers from the ground and put them on me. Then he started standing up
Me: “Why are you standing up? Did I tell you to stand up?
Jason: “No”
Me: “Punishment time. Lay on the ground face down I’m going to give you a huge wedgie.”
Jason laid on his stomach and I yanked as hard as I could on his boxer-briefs the boxer-briefs went straight into his ass crack. And he yelled “AWWWWWWWWWW!!!”
Me: “Only do what I say every time you disobey you will be punished! And by the way I’m not done!”
I pulled down his boxer briefs and took a permanent marker and wrote on his ass cheeks really big “I am a LOSER slave!!!” Then I took off my boxers, then I did something I never thought I would do in a million years I stuck my dick in his ass hole. He screamed for 5 seconds.
Jason: “What the HELL are you doing?!?!?!”
Me: “This is part of your punishment!”
I pushed my 5 ½ inch dick further into his ass and started moving my dick back and forth in his ass hole. He grunted a few times. I knew he was enjoying it. After about 3 min I took my dick out and told Jason to turn over. I sat right on top of his dick, but I did not stick it in my ass. I started fake riding him, it felt so good. Then I realized my did had his poop on my dick. So I sent him to the bathroom, naked to get towels to clean my dick. He started washing it with soup and a wet towel. After that I said.
Me: “Suck my dick! ”
Jason: “No way dude!”
Me: “You lost your own contest so start giving me head!”
(To be continued!)
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote