Thread: [FICTION] A Long Time Coming, Chapter II
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #50
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Fourth Interlude

To: [Danielle] [email protected], [Rita] [email protected], [Laurie] [email protected], [Jacob] [email protected], [Sandra] [email protected]
CC: [Frank] [email protected]

Greetings all,

I decided that it was best if I sent one e-mail to everyone, instead of copy-pasting everything into several different e-mails. I hope you don't mind. Since we'll all be meeting up in less than two weeks, I thought it appropriate; I even sent a copy to myself.

Anyhow, it seems like we have a party upcoming. I know I'm looking forward to it, and I imagine you all are. For the record, here's the party roster:

Danielle
Rita
Jacques
Sandra
Laurie
Jacob
Frank (myself)

Now, Laurie already said she wanted to cook something up for us, so I leave it in her hands. But I was thinking we could set up a schedule for December 27th, just so everyone is available. I already spoke to most of you, so this is more confirmation than anything, but I was thinking we could meet for lunch (maybe go to a restaurant together?). We also need to decide where the activity is going to take place in the afternoon; so far it's been suggested it be held at Danielle's place, but is that okay with everyone?

We could spend the afternoon, and then for lunch, maybe Laurie could provide, or we could each bring something or cook something up, and keep going in the evening.

I was also thinking that, since there's a few hours to fill during the day, each one of us could come up with an activity for the day. We already decided it would be a Truth-or-Dare type activity, but maybe we can improvise some special rules, or some new type of game that we can play. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Bear in mind that if a game requires some preparation to set up, you'll be in charge of bringing whatever materials are required, or asking them from someone. I propose myself to coordinate the entire event, so if you want to keep your activity a surprise, just contact me to say what you need (if anything), or just to tell me that you've got something planned, and if it's best to do it in the beginning or towards the end of the day.

I think that covers everything. I can't wait to hear from you all. This is going to be fun!

Your friend,
Frank

=======================================

To: [Frank] [email protected]

Hello lover,

My, you're really taking charge of the whole thing. Everything's perfect for me, and I'll definitely come up with a game for the lot of us.

Listen, we've always been honest with each other from the start; I mean, we both know our fling is just that: a fling. We had a lot of fun together, and it doesn't mean that we can't still have some, provided that we be honest about it. The point I'm trying to make is... last time we had sex, well, you were thinking of Danielle, and I was obviously thinking of someone else as well. Now, I know I told you I didn't want to talk about it, but I guess my reason for going there is selfish. I hope you don't hate me for it.

Anyway, I needed to say that: don't know why but I did. Maybe it's better if we don't see each other before the activity; it was a bit awkward last time. I don't mean to upset you and if I do, I'm sorry.

Sandra.

P.S. I know this sounds cliché but we can still be friends.

========================================

To: [Sandra] [email protected]

I completely understand, and don't worry. I'm mature enough to know what we have is a fling, one that I enjoyed thoroughly. I love the way you were able to handle me, if you pardon the expression, and make me experience love-making, well sex really, without all the emotional attachment. That is not to say I do not love you: on the contrary, you'll have a special place in my heart, and in my bed as well. But the truth is, and you are right, you were taking someone else's place, someone if I was afraid of committing to (and vice versa). I'm hoping this party will rekindle the flame between Danielle and me. In a way, I'm glad we had our fun: I was not that experienced with sex, and I know you could tell. I wasn't a virgin, but it had been years since I'd done it, and that hadn't been very long for a relationship.

I feel my time with you has really opened me up, and for that, I cannot thank you enough.

And believe me, selfishness is also part of the reason why I'm going there too, and why I hung out and slept with you. I wanted sex, and the girl I wanted to do it with wasn't ready - so I went with you instead, because you wanted it too. But my new found confidence in me, in my sexual maturity I would say, makes me think I can now handle things better.

Anyway, I don't know if that made sense, but it felt good to write. See you soon.

Frank

===========================================

Man! Have I got an idea for us! It's going to be off the hook!

Laurie says hi, and she says she's looking forward to it as well.

I was thinking of something more sexual - hopefully, we can get everyone to participate. I don't know about this Rita and her boyfriend, and it's fine if not everyone pitches in, but anyway, I have this idea. I'll keep it in my back pocket, but it's definitely something that is best done when everybody's already up and ready, if you see what I mean.

Anywho, Laurie says she'll be baking a large sheperd's pie for the seven of us, so I thought I'd handle the dessert. Seeing as I want to keep everyone in the 'mood', why not some pie?

Anyway, that's our contribution. And Laurie says she's got a game planned as well, something funny, so I'll let her fill you in on it if she wants to.

Ciao
JJ

To: [Jacob] [email protected]

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the info. I'll put it in with the other activities. This is gonna be awesome.

Pie is good I'd say lemon or sugar. Personal taste.

See you there.

Frank

Hi dear,

I spoke to Jacques and he said he'd come up with something a bit tamer at the onset to get us in the mood for some more intense fun later on. I'll take care of that, don't you worry your pretty little head of yours.

Is everyone aware I'm pregnant? It's starting to show now, I'm at about five months, so if anyone is turned off, it would be better if they were aware. Otherwise, it's fine for me.

I'm really looking forward to it, and so is Jacques. We decided that, for the event at least, we'd return to our roots and just let things happen. So as far as we are concerned, anything goes.

I'll be sending you another e-mail, maybe tomorrow or the day after, for that story I owe you. Thanks for your patience.

Love,
Rita

To: [Rita] [email protected]

Good. I'm penning Jacques down for an early activity, and if I understood correctly, you have plans for much later. How intense? Never mind - I'll trust you.

You know, I feel the electricity in the air. Everyone seems so eager for the activity: I just hope it lives up to expectations.

Eagerly awaiting your next e-mail.

Frank

Hiya,

I've been looking forward to seeing you, though I must admit I am a bit anxious. I really think I screwed up things between us and I want to apologize again. I'm just so insecure right now, with Stan leaving - he's officially out of the apartment now, and it feels so empty. I don't like sleeping alone, and I would invite you over... There I go, being awkward again. But I do mean it.

I'm glad we'll be spending the twenty-sixth together. Before the party, I mean. I really want to see you beforehand, before the others get here and get some things off my chest.

I promised Rita I would write a version of our encounter - the one you're eager to read. I'll be sending it to both of you. She told me she'd be sending you a version as well, so you can compare notes. I'll get to that in a few days.

As for the party, I wanted to do something in terms of getting everyone totally naked; so it's definitely for after supper, when everyone is already at ease with everyone else. Do you realize we haven't been naked together since... six years ago? Wow! I still remember when you stared at me, standing in the water. God! I was horny that day... We should have had sex. I'm sorry for being so blunt. It was better that we didn't, but still, we should have given in. I don't know why we didn't.

Anyway, that's how I feel right now. I can't wait to see you.

I love you, Frank. See you soon.

Danielle

To: [Danielle] [email protected]

I love you too, Danielle.

In a way, I feel exactly like you do. I'm glad we didn't have sex; I'm sure we would have been caught. But everything we did, or didn't do, set us on the path we're at today.

As for the twenty-sixth, we should meet around noon and have lunch somewhere. Maybe at the Carrefour? Anywhere you want really. Let me know.

I can't wait to see you either. But we'll have to. Anyway, you'll be with your family for a few days. Say 'hi' to your brother for me if you can.

Take care, and be well.

Frank

P.S. Hugs and kisses galore!