Thread: [FICTION] A Long Time Coming, Chapter II
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default The Next Day - Morning Everywhere, part 3...

Her ex had not come back that night. Which suited Danielle just fine.

She walked naked across the room and sat down at her computer. No new mail. She sighed. After reading Frank's mail, which he had sent last night during his time with Sandra (and his other friends), she half expected to find a file full of images they had taken last night. Nothing. She sighed. She wanted to hear from him.

She felt bad, to some extent. Putting Frank up for auction, like that, with Sandra, seemed awkward. And darker thoughts still prevailed: what if Frank really did like Sandra, what if he liked her more than... she didn't want to think about it. How could Frank not like her more? His crush on Danielle was a forever-thing. But perhaps, in all the distance, in all the wait, his desires would go elsewhere. Why had she insisted he have sex with her? Was it because she feared he wasn't experimented enough? What would that change?

The phone rang, and Danielle went to answer.

"Hello...?"
"Hi sweets, it's Rita."

Danielle's heart skipped a beat. Just the voice she wanted to hear - or at least one of them.

"Hey honey! Long time... What'S going on?"
"Oh... nothing special. Just thinking of you... Jacques says hi."
"Give him a kiss for me..."
"Sure... how about you? How's it going with everything?"
"Oh... good... good..."
"You don't sound convinced."

Danielle hesitated to share her innermost thoughts, even with her best friend. After all they had shared together, she knew she should not have.

"I'm fine... how's the pregnancy?"
"You know... getting rounder by the minute... How's Frank?"

Rita had a way of getting to the point.

"He's good... he's... good."
"Talk to me, baby..."

Danielle moved back to her bed, laying on her back and staring at the ceiling.

"I think I did something stupid..."
"What?"
"I... threw him in the arms of another..."
"Come again?"
"He's with... he spent last night with another girl..."

Danielle explained, as best as she could, the dares of the previous day, and how she had gotten Sandra's number - and how she had spent the evening with Frank.

"Well, girl, why would you do that?"
"I don't know. I mean... all was going great... and I really wanted to... you know, spend some time. But then, I felt... challenged... pressured, I don't know."
"Honey, you're the only one putting pressure on yourself. For God's sake, he's waited years to fuck you... he can wait a few more days or weeks."
"Yeah... but... I kinda told him to fuck her..."

Rita laughed at the other end of the line, before speaking up.

"Poor girl... why do you put yourself through this?"
"I don't know..."
"I think it's high time I paid you a visit..."
"Yeah... that'd be nice. I'm just... confused, I guess."
"Honey, we all are. Listen, I'll talk to Jacques, and we'll see when we can next come over... hey! Let's do something together, you me, him, Jacques maybe. Always wanted a foursome."
"Be serious!"
"Well, I am... but I know what you mean... let's just see what bites. Talk to him, okay? Tell him your feelings - your real feelings."
"I guess so..."
"What are you wearing now?"
"I'm naked."
"Touch yourself..."
"Will you stop that?"

Both Rita and Danielle laughed it off.

"Honey, it's for your own good... you're so tense... just relax and let me walk you through it..."
"I don't know..."
"It'll be fun... Are you lying down?"
"I am..."
"Okay, just let me guide you through it. You know you'll like it."
"I already do."

Laying on her back, on her bed, Danielle allowed Rita's sultry voice to guide her actions, her left hand across her body. She held back no sounds, for Rita's benefit. She moaned, she sighed, she blurted out interjections once in a while, calling out Rita's name as she brought herself to climax. She was aware that, at the other end of the line, Rita was probably teasing herself more discreetly. But this was not the first time thay had done something like this - or even gotten farther. So Danielle was okay with everything, and so was Rita.

Relaxed after the release, Danielle was smiling stupidly.

"Was that good?"
"Oh! God! Rita! You know how to turn me on..."
"I know your sweet spots, sweets."
"Thanks. I so needed that..."
"Now, girl, you tell him how you feel. You go with the flow, okay? No holding back."
"All right, I promise..."
"And if that other girl gets in they way, just punch her out..."
"A-ha! I'll do that. I love you Rita."
"Love you too, Dan... sweets!"
"Thanks, take care.
"You too, love. Call you soon...."

Rita hung up. Danielle remained on her bed, satisfied in more ways than one, content that a conversation with her best friend always had a way of putting a new perspective on life and love.