Thread: [FICTION] A Long Time Coming, Chapter II
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default An Evening of Momemtum - Picture Me This, part 4

Laurie stood up on my bed; she wasn't tall enough so she could reach the ceiling with her head. Her breasts bounced up and down as she did, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. She placed her hands on her hips, then moved them to the side of her underwear, sliding her thumbs under the cloth.

"Next dare is for my underwear..."

However, Jacob interrupted her.

"Look, Laurie... Sandra... you both know what we want."

Laurie stopped moving about and stared.

"What do you want, Jacob?"

The emphasis she put on his name sounded like an accusation.

"Personnally... I want to watch you two having sex..."
"You don't want to have sex with us?" Laurie asked.
"Well... yeah... but I'd like the other one better... right Frank?"

I didn't answer. What could I say? I did not know what I wanted.

"Right?"
"I think Frank's mind is elsewhere," Sandra replied.

I looked at her and I noticed she couldn't keep her eyes away from my crotch. I wanted to run over to her and fuck her mouth, fuck her breasts, fuck her pussy, and everything else she'd let me do. The image of Danielle superceded itself on top of her, and made me want her even more. Laurie spoke a bit louder, drawing my attention.

"Frank!"
"Yes?... yes, Laurie... what?"
"You remember a few days ago?"
"I... yeah, I do."
"Remember what I told you?"
"You told me lots of things...."
"Okay. Never mind then, for the moment."
"Okay."

She turned back to Jacob.

"So, you want to see me and Sandra have sex?"
"I do."

She turned to Sandra.

"What do you think?"

Sandra didn't answer at first, so Laurie proded further.

"Are you willing to go all the way with me?"
"Can I be honest?"
"Of course."
"I don't really mind, with you... but... I mean... I'm not a lesbian... I'm not really bi either. I mean, it's just for fun, right?"
"Honey, we won't do anything you don't want to do. Period."

Jacob turned to Sandra as well.

"Hey, Sandra... there's a big difference between what I want and what you're willing to do. I can live with anything really. I just say what I want. You have to make the call."
"We'll... see. I mean, I already agreed to trib... so... I guess... I can't believe I'm saying this.... I guess Laurie could eat me out too?"
"I would love to... if you're game."
"Good enough for me..."

Laurie turned to Jacob again.

"Okay, so the question is: what are you willing to do for that to happen?"
"Basically anything that won't land me in jail."

Laurie's eyes suddenly took on a sinister look. She turned to Sandra.

"All right... here's the thing, if Laurie agrees. I'd like to keep that one in reserve. For us. Until I can think up something humiliating."
"If you want that..." Laurie replied.
"How about it, Jacob? Ready to owe me one, big time?"
"Ready as ever."
"Great..."

Sandra turned to me.

"Frank... what do you want?"

I took me a moment.

"I want to come... oh God! I can't believe i'm saying that in the open, but I so want to come."
"How?"
"I don't know... I just... I don't know how Jacob can stand it."
"Hey, Frank, I'm as turned on as you are, I just want to watch..."
"When do you want to come?" Sandra inquired.
"Now..."

I could not believe my forwardness, but the tension was just too much. Laurie pulled down her underwear, revealing a fully shaved pussy. She turned to Sandra, who also pulled off her underwear - she had a little patch of hair down there, trimmed into a triangle. Laurie then knelt beside Sandra, and whispered something in her ear. Sandra took a moment to consider, then nodded yes.

Sandra laid down on her back, trembling, and Laurie started caressing and kissing her stomach, gently making her down towards Sandra's sex. I saw Jacob taking a few pictures. The girls moved away, so Laurie's behind was exposed to us, her round butt cheeks, her scintillating pussy, inviting. I stared at it for a moment, then I heard Jacob's voice.

"Go for it."

Within moments, I was thrusting inside Laurie's pussy, as she went down on Sandra, whose face, head tilted backwards, showed signs of pleasure. A few thrusts later, I was releasing into Laurie, with a loud moan and an almost violent jerk, shivering all over. I remained there, my shaft in her, for almost a full minute, while she gave Sandra some special treatment. Sandra was moaning, clutching at her own breasts.

My mind was blank - the tension subsided, and suddenly, the knowledge of what I had done crept into my mind - and then I saw Danielle's face again. Her face, overpowering everything else, domineering, and everything in my life put back into perspective.

And for a brief moment, I was alone in the room - and I felt drained, completely and utterly drained.