View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
What type of skin.. Im interested actually I always thought I would have sensetive skin but im not sure so Help me! :P

Also , I have some small awkward points on my arm / half chest since ever.. ? I think docs once said its natural stuff or something but I dont know.. I could send you a pic if you want but its hard to see

Thanks already :3
amazingly your hair colour can (CAN) determined what type of skin type you have, Ginger - blonde tend to have sensitive skin, Dark hair tends to have oily skin. Also your skin colour. Is your skin pale? its a sign of Sensitivity, Black-Caucasian skin tend to me more oily/Combination. Does your skin tend to turn red a lot? (sensitive) is to try to touch? (dry) or is it on the oily sided? (oily) or.. do you have a bit of everything? (combination skin)

Sure send me a picture! I would like to see these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossesred View Post
1. Is epilation effective on private parts? I know it hurts because I've tried.. but after 1hour of trying(with pauses) I could only clear maybe 2inches of my skin. Is there any trick of doing it?
2. Method to wax down there by self?

- I kind of want to do it myself than going to a saloon and get it done by random person.
What type of epilation method are you doing? as some are only designed for small amounts of hair, such as eyebrows, lip and chin/neck and even breasts. I recommend going to a salon for wax in the intimate parts, as the therapist knows what they are doing, trust me! I also find it less painful when someone else is doing it. But if you wish to do it your self;

Clean the area first, (using some sort of afterwax or a none-perfumed cleanser, make sure you dry before you start, and do it in small sections, start with your bikini line, and bit my bit slowly move in. put the wax with the hair growth (if warm wax or waxing strips) and remove against the hair, theres no rush so take your time. Once your finshed, apply an after wax lotion/cream, stay away from anything tight fitting for 8 hours and avoid hot baths/showers for about 24 hours. Also it takes around about 2-3 days to heal and recover, depending on your skin type.

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote