View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #28
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Good Luck

I will have to say this is what a true ad should really look like. When you are being real and totally honest, then it is best to express yourself upfront and not be shy about it. Your ad say the kind of person that you are. It lets your personality come out straight to the points. Yes, it is scary in doing and opening yourself up like you are doing. But the deal is from your ad is you are not into playing games, nor are you going to waste your time. That is the strong points, and how you are making it clear in the type of person, that you wish to start a relationship with.
Now, will you truly gain the respect of such a person in a guy? Lets be honest and you have to really stop and think about it. You are the one who must read and then read between the lines over and over again to double check yourself on the choice that you make. You listed everything that you will and will not do. Can that come back and bite you in the ass? It might or it might not, due in part from how you are now a open book, and there are the guys who want that chance to have you under there control. Sometime it can backfire in over sharing such subject manners about how you will act upfront.

I truly hope that the guy or guys who have apply to have that chance, really took the effort and the time as you did in expressing themselves to you. I will be honest and tell you that if I was younger, I would apply and be so honor to be apart of your relationship, and show you that upmost respect that you are due.

Best of Luck,

MasterDaddy02

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 09-01-2014 at 10:49 PM.