Thread: video ipod
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

Ok i'm not very computer smart so help be as best you can. your realy going to have to brack it down. i just got a 60GB video ipod. i have downloaded videora ipod converter. i might need to restet the setup on videro ipod converter because i have change some thing so can you take me step by step from converting the files,where they go and where to put them so that i can watch them on my ipod. this guy already try to help me but still have not got it. here what he gave me on another forum http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/guides.html
that should help you. if you don't need the ripping a dvd part and you already have i veideo you want to convert on your computer then just skip to step 7. it would be realy cool if i could be talk thru step by step on one of my messengers. yahoo is boyyoungwithwebcam or msn im not on it as much as yahoo so post on the forum ill get the email then ill get on msn.

Thank you for taking the time and answering my question. you can email me the steps if you want