Thread: Fiction: Finally we meet!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Oh my, my hand really makes me feel stange things at the moment. As soon as you are free you want me to show you both my hands. Finally!
You tie a few loops around the wrist of the hand that was just up my ass. You cock and balls still tied standing away from your body, leaking drops of cum now and again.
Now put it back in there, all the way!
I was just starting to feel empty back there, but also relieved. Now it's got to go back in? I don't hesitate though. I am glowing in your cum and loving it. My hand as a fist slips in easily, the ropes just hitting my widely stretched rosebud. My back arching a bit to accomodate the depths. And my caged cock dripping lots of glossy fluid.
You now pull the rope up in front of me between my legs, and pull it taught. Safely securing my fist up my ass. You are soon finished with a tight crotchrope holding my fist in my ass.
Get up!
I try and succeed after a short struggle. Only having one hand and your back arched like that doesn't make that task easy.
Now you're securing my other hand over my back to the other side of the crotchrope that leads around my stomach.
Now follow me and let me show you the flat. I start walking slowly with the constant feeling that I need to pee because of my hand up my ass. It will get wrinkly very soon, I think to myself.
You are slowly walking me through every room your still tied cock standing away from your body bouncing with every step, taunting me to play with it. You show me the dog cage where I will be sleeping tonight. It has a padlock. Pointing it out you tell me that the keys to the chastity cage were mailed by you to your parents house for safe keeping. Of course they don't know what is in the envelope you adressed to yourself. But they will keep it safe for you.
You are now bending me ove the dog cage, practically forcing me back on my knees. You hold my head to the side and guide your cock to my mouth. I open willingly. You slowly push your hard veiny cock into my mout until I start gagging. A slight remark about training escapes my senses. I just love tasting it.
From now on, you will stay on your knees while we are at home, and if your hands are free you will be on all fours, with your elbows on the floor, so that your ass is allways higher than your head and I can play with it all I want.
You announce matter of factly.
Now I am hungry!
You leave me and go into the kitchen to fix yourself something to eat. After a few minutes you call me over. I struggle to get to you on my knees only in the awkward posission I am in.
Under the table!
I do as you say, you sit down to have your meal and I instinctively aproach your cock and put it in my mouth.
I will love this, you say petting me on my head.

I certainly am loving it so far!

-----
The third installement allready? Yes again!
And what do you think?

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 08-31-2014 at 08:34 PM.
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote