Thread: Fiction: Finally we meet!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Post Finally we meet!

This is dedicated to sexyslaveboy65, well his awesome looking cock got me all entangled, who wanted me to post this here and continue the story.

This is it. The story that is:

Anxiously I am standing in front of the door of the address you gave me. Finally committing. My mind races wild from all the pictures we traded. You longing for touch and me longing to touch.
I ring the bell. After only a few seconds you open up the door. Shit just got real. And I muster all my courage and enter after we exchanged a somehwat strange feeling greet.

-- Hold on, this is not a romance, I don't even know you! I want your cock!

I plant my hand in your crotch and squeeze searching for my prize. I can feel your cock getting hard. Wanting attention. I unbutton your trousers and pull them down. Baring you and admiring that great cock of yours for just a second before I grab it and lead, no pull you by it to the couch. I push you over and immediately kneel next to you. Now gently brushing with my fingers over its hard length. Cupping your balls. I slowly pull your sack back and forth watching as your cock sways in the rhythm.
Where are the ropes?
After you pointed me to them I tie your hands over your head to the end of the couch and spread your legs one to each side of the couch and tie them down as well.

Now your cock is mine! To do with as I please! As it pleases me!
I pull up your shirt over your head effectivley blinding you. My hand wanders over your chest, stomach and navel straight back to that magnificent cock of yours. Just one finger gliding up the top, over your cock head, and down the bottom of your hard shaft. It's glistening a bit. I made a precum trace. I can't resist and lick it from between your balls up to your head. Putting your cock head only for a short time in my mouth savouring the flavor of your lust.
With some string I now cross tie your cock and balls. Making the veins thick and pulsing with blood. What a great texture I think to myself.
Now my hand engulfs the head of your cock and I spit on it. Slowly I start to stroke your tied veiny cock. I pick up pace fast and just want to see it spurt.
All that attention on your cock makes you cum pretty fast and I am watching. Closely, very closely, so close your cum lands on my face and hair.
I savour the moment. Of having made you cum so fast. Just then I pull down your shirt and start to explore my surroundings a bit.
I don't even touch your cum on me. It's a price! I am loving it.
No, I will not untie you yet. You stay were you are, as you are!
Now tell me all about this place I need to know. I am thirsty and hungry from that flight.
Yes, I will feed you while you are tied. And no, the strings will stay a while as well. I want you to be able to endure longer so I can ride you later.

-----
Well, what do you think? Let me know your thoughts on this. I, we got a basic idea how this will unfold. But still, keep your thoughts flwoing through your hands into the internet and tell me them!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy

Last edited by Locked Puppy; 08-31-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote