View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #26
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

I'm gonna try this tonight =^_^=, gonna do my rolls now. I'm using mini-marshmellows, which may make it a bit easier. Gonna do the dice dare version, but since I'll be diapering up too, I won't use the last roll.

I rolled a 4 and a 5, so 10 marshmallows (if I can definitely fit more in though, I will =^^=), and hold them for fifty minutes, which I highly doubt I'll be able to do. I'm really bad at holding stuff =>_<=. I'll edit this post on how it goes.

EDIT: I'm typing this right as my 50 minutes have ended.

Things have gone well ^^. About an hour ago, I got all my stuff ready and went to the bathroom. I took out a big handful of mini-mallows, and put them in the bowl. Rolled them around a bit, after a minute or so, started inserting them. Was pretty easy since they were so small. After a while of inserting them, there was a weird squeaking sound, sounded like rubber against rubber, but I slowly realized was all the marshmallows in my butt *blushes*, when I pushed anymore in, it'd squeak ^^', was quite embarrassing. In the end I put in 25. I probably coulda done more, but that was all that I soaked, and I thought I might regret it if I kept going. I can't hold enemas for even 5 minutes! Also it took a while to get 25 in, and I didn't wanna start cramping before I even got my diaper on! Anyway I diapered up, went back to my room, set the a timer for 50mins and watched some Hearthstone on Youtube with my Lucario Plush =^^=. About 15 minutes later there were some suspicious gurgling, and I felt it a bit, and but it died down. And since then, there's been nothing!

Maybe mini marshmallows don't work so well ^^? (The brand, if anyone is interested, is Haribo Chamallows Mini). Next time I think I'll get big marshmallows, probably more fun to be filled with them anyway :3. I don't plan on taking my diaper off anytime soon, hopefully not til tomorrow morning, so we'll see what happens =^_^=.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*

Last edited by ShadowInTheDarkness; 08-24-2014 at 05:46 PM.
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote