View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
roxi_angel
Baby Member

Red face Sex and Drugs, Part One [FICTION]

(<<<< accroding to a quiz i took at the-n.com this is my smiley personality! ) The orignal title of this thread was slumber party girl. I thought people would be more likely to read with that title.

This year for my birthday i had a sleepover. I invited six of my friends, but only four showed up. Also, came my 27 year old cousin whose not really realated to me. Everybody showed up around seven, we went into the backyard (because we have a trampoline).

I was out there and decided to swing from the rope, on the tree house. But as a joke I told my friends I couldn't do it cause I was afraid of heights. (which is true, but I was only three feet off the ground) They came to help me and I ripped my pants on a rusty nail. Revealing a bright pink thong.

Now, I'll be honest here and say that I am no model. I am very average in that respect. My *cough*woman doctor (if u know wat i mean)*cough* says that if you took a hundred girls half would be taller then me, and half would be shorter. The same goes with my weight. Of the four girls at my party, 3 were smaller. (I need fatter friends).

To hide my embrassment, I told everyone I had to go change into my new pjs.

My new pjs basically consist of blue short-shorts and a matching tank. My friends were jeolus.

Everthing after that was Ashleys fault. "Let's go to wal-mart!!" she said.
"And WHY would we go to wal-mart?" Crista asked. "I dunno, I got a dollar." she announced.

"well, what are we waiting here for??" I said, wanting everyone to forget my last casthrophe.

End of Part One
roxi_angel is offline   Reply With Quote