Thread: 11 Questions
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 06:27 PM   #4
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

1. Best liked feature of yourself. My legs they are runners legs XD

2. Radio or playlist/cd?DISNEY PANDORA XDDD

3. Bath or shower? OMG BATH

4. What do you usually have for breakfast?egg white omlet with green peppers mushrooms and turkey mixed in and caprese salad

5. Best feature on the opposite sex?im trans so i guess for males ab and for females i have to say butts XD or legs

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. ammo closet in the military

7. Is sense of humor important to you? absolutly

8. Favorite story growing up. Alice in Wonderland

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you?in bed watching anime/or studying

10. Car or truck or suv? car

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it.Being controled by a mistress and serve as her house maid and do what ever she tells(i did along time ago but i was released because she went away )

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life?
to find someone to share my life with who has the same kinks as i do

2. Yes or no…anal sex?thanks to this webaite ive learned to be ok with it

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why?spreader because ive used it before and dont wanna try others XD

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home?slow preparation at home. IM A GREAT COOK

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease?

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea?n/a

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book?actaul book

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. shower, brush teeth and put on anime an fall asleep

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Robin williams (RIP)

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them?For a the special someone i would love to date would proll have to be my Lolita outfits and it would be for her because i know she would love it XD

11. How much do you hate me right now?not at all XD
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote