View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 06:05 AM   #19
.slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupbitch View Post
for the remainder of your time as a slave you will not have access to anything but the floor. that means you will crawl sit sleep do any work or tasks on the floor. and when you sleep no padding but you get your smallest lightest weight blanket and your most uncomfortable pillow.
I will start this and do it for the remainder of the two days.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandom32123 View Post
Have your clit vibrator on your clit for 1 hour on half or full for 40 minutes. Which ever you choose you must not cum during that time. If you fail pm me and i will give you a punishment.
Pm me a report
I will do this today and post a report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariana View Post
You will answer these following questions first:

-Why do you want to be getdare's slave? I enjoy being controlled by others in this form of fashion. Though I choose getdare instead of one person because I would get a wider range of dares. I am rather new to this and I wanted to get more of a feel of what I like and don't like.
-What are you looking for from the experience (being getdare's slave for three days)? Being a slave is something I enjoy and I haven't been able to do it in a while. So with this I am mostly trying to get back into it.
-People will want to give you good dares. But what are good dares like, according to you? Describe the characteristics of dares that you think are good. This is a bit of a harder question since I do like a wider range of different types of dares. Though I would say that the best dares are the ones that push me a little without breaking my limits.
Thank you for your questions!

Toys: Hitachi wand, Butt Plugs, clothespins, Suction cup dildo, clit stimulation gel, rabbit, vibrating nipple clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Long Distance Control Rabbit, Long Distance Control G-Spot Toy

F, 23, Sub
Kik: jay.writes
.slave is offline   Reply With Quote