View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #4
AlexThomas1995

Default Chapter 1: Meeting and Greeting: Post 2

Sophie stared at herself intently in the mirror near the porch door. ‘Hello my name is Slave Sophie. I am here for your enjoyment for the evening. Please use and abuse me as you like’ she repeated again and again in her head. She flicked a curl of long blonde hair from her breast so she could see how they protruded through the black lace uniform. She hated answering the door naked. She hated having to bare herself to the world naked every time someone asked to enter the house. Now she thought about it she went outside naked all the time. In fact slaves could be publicly fucked since 97 PE. She knew that from personal experience. However still for some reason this irked her.

‘Hello my name is Slave Sop….’ There was a harsh knock at the door. She breathed in slightly and saw her plump breasts rise and fall. A thought half formed about begging for a corset next time but by the time she even recognized this idea she had pulled the door open.

“Hello my name is Slave Sophie. I am here for….” The tall man instantly reached inside and pinched her nipple. “Ouch” Sophie squeaked as he went to step in.

“I know who you are.” Said James Carruthers bluntly before pushing past. “And I know the rest of that speech too.” He said even more bluntly before spying her bright red ass. “And what is this then?” He whispered before planning a solid spank with each hand on the corresponding cheek poking out of the bottom of the ridiculously short dress.

“Ow. Please Sir I need to answer the door.” She stated again, looking up at Master James with slight shame in her eyes. Being a slave didn’t make her shameless, and having a man she had only met once before touch her breasts and ass within ten seconds of talking was… well shaming.

“I suppose I can wait for now. However once you are finished you are to come and present your cunt to me before anyone else. Is that understood slut?” He asked in a feisty tone.

“Yes Sir” she whimpered before returning to the door. The door had been knocked again and she had kept someone waiting for more than a few seconds. She turned the handle and started talking before she even had the door fully open.

“Hello my name….” This time she didn’t even get to her name before the tall women dressed in black leather slapped her face.

`“And where the fuck have you been you little shit?” She said before pushing Sophie against the wall behind her. Sophie instantly felt long nails being pushed into her bone dry cunt. “You answer the door when it is fucking knocked slut.” The woman said before holding her mouth closed and catching Sophie’s clit with her nail.

“Yes Miss!” she got around the hand gag before she was completely smothered. She had never even met this woman before and the shame she felt with Master James was nothing compared to the almost abject fear she was feeling now. Her clitoris hurt badly from the razor nails that had pulled and pinched it and the inside of her cunt felt like someone had pushed a sandpaper dildo inside her.

“Don’t have it happen again.” The woman said before proceeding away from her. Sophie sighed. She could already see where this evening was going to go.

….

Over the next hour over 30 people and accompanying slaves came through the door of Master James’ house. Some owners came alone, some came with a slave and some came with a veritable harem. When Sophie let in Mistress Anna and Master Joe there trooped behind them six slaves in variable states of undress. She briefly held out a hope that she may not have to act as entertainment with all the other slaves in the house. However that idea quickly died. She was the main event. These slaves were but mere entrees.

The last guest arrived almost exactly an hour after the first. Unlike almost every other person he was not dressed in some form of fetish attire. Instead he wore a tuxedo with a white bow-tie and a wing collar. Sophie was so taken aback by the man that she stuttered the introduction to her welcome and, before she could pick her words up he had already addressed her.

“Hello Sophie, so good to see you again.” He said as she recognized him as Master Alex. Instantly she understood the reason for his attire, and by that the reason for his late arrival also. Master Alex was a cellist in the local magistrate’s string quartet and thus he must have come directly from performance.

“Come, I won’t detain you unduly. Anyway as I should be the last person to arrive I am sure James will be waiting to introduce you more completely to everyone else.”

“Yes Sir.” She followed with her head hanging low. Much in the same way that the other slaves were but mere entrees to her, this session of meeting and greeting was but a mere entrée to what was going to happen next.

They both entered the sweltering living room at the same time and were unshaken by the sight. Most of the slaves were considerably more undressed than they had been on entering the house, and over half of them either had a new bruise or cum covering some part of their body. Some were actively engaged in a painful bout of fucking from one of the maters (and unluckily in one case a Mistress using an oversized strap-on on a male slave’s asshole). Others however were being spanked in different stages of being hogtied.

“Well ladies and gentlemen, it is time for me to introduce you all more thoroughly to Sophie.” James said with a twinkle in his eye. He walked over to her and pulled her over to a long bench directly in front of the now gazing spectators.

“Tonight’s entertainment will come in three parts, all of which only I know.” He pointed to the long bench. Along it at regular intervals were raised wooden spikes with slightly rounded edges. “The first thing that Sophie will be required to do is work her way to the end of this table by impaling herself up her asshole along these wooden cocks.” All clapped mutedly as they looked at the bench. The first cocks seemed easy enough, the first being less than an inch wide. However by the end the wooden cock was seven inches long and almost as many inches around.

“The following two parts will be revealed forthwith!” James said proudly as Sophie slowly had a feeling of dread fall over her. Her asshole was still sore from the previous night’s fucking and this could probably ruin her for weeks – and cause her a lot of pain in the process.

“Sir?” She said quietly. “Can I have lube Sir?”

“Well slave that is the fun part. No you will not be allowed conventional lube, as I know the task would then be easy for you. Instead you are allowed only the spit of the slaves around this room. They will all be instructed to help you.” He smiled and waved his arms round the room to indicate that this should be done. All the owners in the room duly addressed their slaves.

James walked over to Sophie. “Well slave, don’t make a fool of me.”

“I won’t Sir.”

“Good slut.” He turned from her and looked back at the now eager audience. “And to add one other piece of jeopardy, she had 20 minutes to finish these 10 cocks. And the punishment for failing will… well we will get to that soon enough.” He smiled once again.

“Well everybody, shall we begin?”

[Apologies for the lack of indenting. For some reason I can't format indents properly and therefore have decided to do away with them all instead of manually spacing at the start of each paragraph.]

Symphony to the End of the World

I am also looking for a long term female submissive to be my slave. If you are an articulate and intelligent female who would appreciate something longer term with someone who is interested in you as a person as well as you as a slave send me a message.

Also I would love to hear any comments or ideas for my stories.
AlexThomas1995 is offline   Reply With Quote