Thread: Fiction: A bad day for Caroline
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #3
lilmissswitch

Default before girls' night

Caroline woke with a start as freezing water began to wash the piss and cum off of her body. A hand yanked her to her knees by the hair and she watched helplessly as Michelle used a rag to scrub the waste off of her. If it weren't for the circumstances, Caroline would probably find the other woman attractive. Taller than her by a good few inches and most definitely skinnier, she had small rose bud breasts that were currently only centimeters away from Caroline's stretched mouth.

The cloth was forced between her legs and twisted around inside of her and ass before it was dropped and Michelle took a step backwards to watch her.

'I thought I told him to take these out last night.'

Caroline could only blink in response, unsure if she was talking to herself or not as the taller girl finally pulled the vibe out of her cunt and reached up to unattach the gag. Long fingers massaged at her jaw, helping her open and close it a few times before stopping to pet at her cheek. The red head couldn't help but lean into the momentary kindness, and Michelle chucked in amusement before untying her from the faucet and using the rope to pull her to her feet.

'The boys were very pleased with you, cunt. So much so that a couple of them have asked if they could have another get together tonight, or maybe even borrow you from time to time.'

As Michelle spoke she ran a finger gently down Caroline's plump frame, stopping to heft her large tits up and squeeze them lightly before rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Soon they continued lower,

'I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you, cunt? You'd like it. Jesse specifically said that if we ever wanted to punish you, that he'd be happy to take you in. I'd consider it but considering how that boy plays- I'm not sure you'd come back in one piece. Ryan though.... I know exactly how rough he can be, but I'm pretty sure you could take it.

I know y'all were friends in college. Did you imagine him taking you back then? Bending you over the couch in the back of the hookah parlor? Maybe fucking that greedy little ass of yours with a beer bottle as he and his friends chatted around you. I bet you did. I bet you'd like it if I gave you to him. and this just proves my point.'

Two fingers dipped into Caroline's dripping cunt before being brought up to her mouth. She opened her still aching jaw obediently allowing Michelle to thrust them in and out, fucking her mouth while watching her with a curious expression.

"I'm going to give you a choice, cunt. I can call Eric up and he can invite his friends back over tonight and you'll know exactly what to expect from them.... or you can be the entertainment for girl's night in."

Caroline wasn't positive who Jesse was- perhaps the red head from last night or the one who had fucked her throat until she'd nearly passed out- but she was sure that she didn't want to go through that again. But if there was one thing the past year or so had taught her, it was that girls could be even worse than men.

As she was thinking it over, she felt Michelle's finger slip into her asshole and leaned forward into the other girl in order to get enough balance to spread her legs and push back into it. Another finger, and then another found it's way into her ass and Caroline moaned from the burn as it stretched the tender circle. Michelle was being surprisingly gentle with the whole thing and perhaps that's why when she asked,

'Come on now, cunt. What will it be? Do I need to call Eric?'

Caroline managed to choke out, 'No Ma'am. Please... please let me stay with you tonight'

'That's a good cunt.' Michelle stopped to offer the fingers back to the girl and Caroline accepted them with only a minor hesitation, sucking her own ass juices off of them. 'Come on now, I can't imagine you slept well in that tub. You can take a nap in my room until it's time for you to play.'

Confused at her tormentor's sudden kindness, Caroline stumbled after Michelle, surprised that the woman didn't turn around and punish her for not crawling. Once in the bedroom, Michelle pulled back the covers and patted them until Caroline took the cue to awkwardly crawl in, lay down on her belly. Michelle tied the rope from her collar to the headboard and then leaned down to undo the handcuffs that were still holding her arms behind her. A soft pat to her ass and the covers were pulled up around her and the woman finally left the room.
lilmissswitch is offline   Reply With Quote