Thread: Slave to a girl
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #6
Deadpool15

Chapter 3

A few weeks after the dinner Sofia announced that she would be having a party tonight I knew this could only mean one thing more complete humiliation. She told me "tonight servant you will wear this maid's outfit and you will answer the door by saying welcome to queen Sofia's party I'm her royal bitch your wish is my command tonight". "Yes queen Sofia" I said. That night the doorbell rang and it was two of the cheerleaders. When I used the greeting I was forced to use they broke out laughing. When all the guests arrived I was serving them drinks and being about 50 girls bitch that night. At one point a girl called me over to her and said "bitch that outfit isn't working for you, you need something more pleasing to us girls eyes". "What shall I wear then" I asked. "Nothing strip naked NOW" she said. So I stripped down to my birthday suit and they laughed hysterically. "Now I need some entertainment dance for me and I want to see that ass shake bitch" she said. So I was dancing like a stripper. Then Sofia told me "bitch we need more drinks go down to the gas station and get us some drinks. Then I reached for my clothes to get going but then Sofia said "I never told you to put clothes on". So I drove down to the gas station completely naked and when I walked in the only one there was the cashier who was a girl in her early 20s. She asked me "don't mind me asking but why are you naked". It wasn't that bad since I was covering up so she couldn't see my dick. I told her I lost a bet with some girls. "That why you don't mess with girls" she told me. Then she said she would offer me a deal. If you let me see your dick and let me spank your ass 50 times ill let you have the drinks for free". I agreed and when I left she said "ill allow you to get anything for free anytime you come naked on my shift". I said ok then returned to the party gave Sofia the drinks and continued dancing.
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote