Thread: Slave to a girl
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #3
Deadpool15

Chapter 2

So I was on all fours and naked. Then Sofia told me "any time you disobey I will spank your bare ass". Then I was even more horrified of her. She then gave me a collar and leash and said "put those on we are going for a walk". Then I was outside walking on all fours in the nude the amount of people who saw me is too
much to say. One teenage girl asked Sofia if she could pet me she said ok then the girl smacked my ass so hard it was red. Then Sofia said tonight there is a special dinner for cheerleaders and she was invited. "I've already talked to the cheer captain" said Sofia "You can dine with me and her in this cheer uniform". I told her "queen Sofia I would much rather stay home". "I thought so but that was not the offer so now you will be dining with the rest of the cheer squad and you will be naked". I knew I made the wrong choice so that night I was completely humiliated being naked infront of the cheer squad. Later on during dinner the cheerleaders said they wanted entertainment so I was forced to do sexual dances on the table naked.
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote