Old 07-23-2014, 08:38 AM   #684
aporia

Are you a boy or a girl?

Girl.

How old are you?

Are you straight, bi or gay?

Queer.

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how.

Yes. and I prefer for it to hurt. Like, some prep is always required to be safe I realize, especially for bigger things. but whether it's lube that burns or not being stretched enough, anal that hurts is my favorite kind of sex.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how.

Honestly? I like the idea of bondage more than I like bondage. Most of enjoyment of bondage either comes out of pretty rope work, or being tied in position so that I have to simply take what's coming.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.

I have limited experience with spanking but would really like more. I'm not too fond of otk, so I guess over the bed/desk/table would be how? I'd also at some point really like to have my tits and cunt flogged.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how.

Yes. But.. I'm particular about it I suppose. Piss on me, call me worthless, shove your cock down my throat until I can't breathe and tell me the only reason you care is because a warm hole is better than a cold one. Fuck my throat so that my voice is raspy for days, send me out with a plug in and make me flirt with anyone who talks to me. Make me beg to suck your cock/eat you out. Make me 'earn' the right to get fucked up the ass.

But insult the way I look, or saying shit like 'this is all women are good for'- instant deal breakers.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?

Yes. and I had two regular sex partners for over a year each (with some overlap) meaning I have no fucking idea how many times?

Most amount of sexual partners?

At one time? How many people total? Are we only talking about PiV? I had a threesome though it was early on in my sexual.. debut. and not that satisfying because none of us really knew what we wanted. How many people total.. 6? 7? I might be forgetting someone.

How often do you masturbate?

A few times a week.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?

Largest thing I can fit up my ass, standing up in the shower.

How many pairs of underwear do you own?

??

What's your favorite style of underwear?

?

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?

Nope.

Describe your dream partner.

Dominating- but understanding. I want someone who will push me past what I thought I could do/take but who is also willing to check in mid act and ask if I need to safe word. Outside of the bedroom- I want someone who knows what they want to do with their life, who can handle not talking to one another every-single day. Unless we're living together I just.. consider people who need to speak every day a bit too high maintenance.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?

38G

What is your favorite color?

Purple.

What kind of lingerie do you own?

I own multiple corsets.

What kind of sexual toys do you have?

A large glass butt plug, a vibrator, multiple dildos.

Longest orgasm you have ever had?

?

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?

define public.

Most humiliated you've ever felt?

Honestly? I was.. 17. and hanging out with a group of friends. and one of them had a.. coin chain belt? and I was wearing as a collar/leash and spinning so that the ends hit myself. and her boyfriend at the time asked if I was a submissive too.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?

Maybe.

Would you have sex on camera?

Depends on how much I trust the person doing it.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?

Yes.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?

I prefer submission but I can top if that's what someone needs.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?

Yes.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?

Yes.

Ever stolen anything?

Yes.

Weirdest thing you find attractive?

Probably men in dresses. Blame it on having a drag queen boyfriend there for a while.

No: Bestiality, permanent marks, public, pics, scat

I'm trying to learn to give better dares/orders because of this. Feel free to critique me.
aporia is offline   Reply With Quote