Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 03:51 AM   #101
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 28: The Plaything

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

“That ring you are wearing puts you under my complete control,” the young Edward said. “You must never remove it. Understand?”

Melanie stood naked in front of him. “Yes, Sir.”

He studied her naked body from head to toe. “You look perfect,” he said. “Are you a virgin?”

“No, Sir,” Melanie said, “I’m not. It was only one time, though.”

“No matter,” he replied, “You can be one of my playthings. Are any of your friends virgins?”

“Yes, Sir,” Melanie said, “I believe Amy still is.”

“Of course,” Edward said. “Little Amy. She must be the sacrifice.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Follow me.” Edward walked over to a steel wall panel and, as he approached it, it slid open. He walked through. Melanie followed behind.

They were within a large, extravagant room, very similar to the bedroom in the house. Like that room, this one was also home to a large selection of dolls. The dolls in this room, however, were unclothed and were perfectly formed with breasts and genitals. The focal point of the room was a large bed.

“Through there,” Edward said, pointing to another door. “ A shower.”

Melanie went through the indicated door into a smaller, tiled room. As she stepped inside, the door closed and a shower of warm water enveloped her. She stood under it and washed every part of her body before the jet of water subsided. After her shower, she went back into the main room where Edward offered her a towel to dry herself.

“The water is drawn from an underground source,” he explained, “and heated by geothermal energy.”

Melanie towel dried herself and then passed the towel back to Edward. When he indicated the floor, she dropped it at her feet.

“Kneel down,” Edward said

Melanie knelt down in front of him.

“You look almost too perfect.” Edward unfastened his trousers and allowed them to fall to the floor. He wore nothing underneath and his penis was fully erect. “You will suck my cock,” he said.

“Yes Sir,” Melanie said, in an emotionless monotone voice. She took Edward’s erection in her hands and stroked it gently before moving her head forward and taking the erection into her mouth. She sucked on it and rolled her tongue around the shaft as if she had done it a hundred times before. Her head moved back and forth as she felt the erection start to twitch.

Edward reached out to grip her hair and hold her head in place. He groaned.

Melanie knew he was close and within seconds she felt the warm semen fill her mouth.

“Swallow it,” Edward said.

If her mouth hadn’t been full, Melanie would have said: “Yes, Sir,” but she couldn’t. However, she thought the very same words and, somehow, she knew that Edward had heard her thoughts. She swallowed every last drop and, as her head was released, she withdrew and looked up into Edward’s eyes. “Did I please you?”

“Yes, Melanie,” Edward said. “You pleased me very much. Lick the tip.”

Melanie licked the tip of his penis clean as it started to contract.

“Stand,” Edward said.

Melanie stood up.

“You will now become one of my playthings.” Edward said. “You have my life-force within you and, when I have absorbed your life force, you will help to keep me eternally young.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Edward led her back out into the chamber where the tubes were. “Stand here.” He indicated a spot directly in front of one of the empty tubes.

Melanie obeyed without question and the tube opened up.

Two steps back,” Edward said.

“Yes Sir.” Melanie took two backward steps and the tube closed around her, sealing her within it.

The tube started to fill up with a semi-transparent mist.

“Your friends will come looking for you soon. They won’t find you until I bid it.” Edward smiled. “But now, I shall make preparations to welcome them.”

~*~

The Young Edward left the lit chamber and walked down the dark tunnel He had no need for light; he knew the tunnels like the back of his hand. He made his way towards the depository exit. He sensed the presence of the supermarket cart before he reached it. It had been moved from its original location and it was loaded up with provisions.

They had even found the glow sticks. Clever girls, he thought.

He knew that Amy wouldn’t be far away. He sensed that she was in the depository and, as her clothes were still in the tunnel, she was naked. She would be back.

However, he didn’t want her yet. He needed her to bring the others down here. He placed the ring where she would see it. She wouldn’t be able to resist it. No-one could resist the rings. He smiled as he heard distant movement and saw the faint glimmering of a glow stick. Amy was on her way back to retrieve her clothes, maybe. He took one last look at the ring and left, as silently as he had arrived.

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote