View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
connor

[Part 7]

Tyler stood in front of my dresser and slowly pulled his American Eagle boxerbriefs down. As I sat on the edge of my bed in my tighty whities I watched as he revealed in 4.5in dick. He had just a bit of hair and put on my FTL White Briefs.

As he stood there he said "I don't think I've worn tighty whities since 3rd grade"

"They look good on you" Tyler came and sat back down next to me. I reached over and started to rub his bulge again, this time while wearing my undies and he did the same.

"So have you ever done anything like this?" I asked

"Umm no, but I've always thought about it"

I finally decided to make my move. I leaned over and pushed Tyler back on to my bed and leaned in close. We closed our eyes and I made my way towards his lips. Our lips met as my hard on rubbed against his side.

I could not believe it, I was actually making out with my crush. We continued to makeout as our hands kept exploring. Tyler's hand went down under my waistband and he started to rub my 6.5in cock through my briefs.

I slowly backed up and our lips separated as my hand ventured down into Tyler's briefs. I gave him a few strokes as we lay back in my bed. At this point we each pulled our cocks out above our waistbands. As we stroked ourselves, Tyler reached over and began to jerk me off and I did the same.

I bit my lower lip as I lay there jerking off one of my best friends as he did the same.

This was unreal.

[End of Part 7]

connor is offline   Reply With Quote