View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #36
babybitch
Account Banned

Find

The Asylum

Username: Babybitch
Reason for being admitted to the asylum: Doesn't go to bed when a good girl should.

Patient masturbates 0 times a week and is/unable to have orgasms.
Patient enjoys
Age Play, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Dice Dares, Pain For punishmentsExtreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines, can be used.
The patient has been showing extremely bad behaviour during activities such as
Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messyand thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient.
The patient is known to
wet itself, flash and isolate itself by hiding it its wardrobe and throwing its clothes out off it. It also seeks pleasure from pain. and has admitted having fantasies about being walked like a little dog, being turned into an adult baby and having its human right stripped fro it.
The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are wetting itself, wearing underwear that it does need as its body is so pathetic and using furniture that it does not deserve.
In the patient's box of personal belongings are some household items., these may be used during treatment.

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.

Last edited by babybitch; 07-22-2014 at 05:29 AM.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote