Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 07:22 AM   #97
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 27: The Game Gets Serious

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Amy had never drank alcohol before and, although she had only drunk one can, she was started to get a bit woozy. She sat down on the edge of the bed and took a few minutes to clear her head..

“Well?” Becky said, eventually, “We’re waiting.”

“Er...” Amy started to speak slowly, “We went down to the shed to get some stuff from there.”

“That much we know,” Kirsty said. “But how come you took so long?”

Amy considered how much to say, “Before we could get out, someone turned up.”

“Someone?” Becky said.

“Yes,” Amy continued, “Two men... with a girl.”

“The two men who came into the house?” Kirsty was talking to Becky rather than Amy.

“They came into the house?” Amy wanted to know.

“They didn’t come up here,” Becky reassured her. “Go on.”

Amy decided to go for it. “Well, they raped the girl outside. They did it several times and filmed it on their phone...” Amy paused only momentarily. “Then they threw her into the shed and locked it. Only they locked me and Mel in there too. They didn’t see us though because we hid behind some boxes of camping stuff and Mel found a trapdoor.”

“There’s camping stuff in there?” Tim chipped in.

That’s what you got from that?” Amy said in disbelief.

“Er... this is getting too weird for me,” Luke said, getting up from the bed, “I think me and Liam should go.”

“Fucking sit down,” Kirsty screamed.

Luke obeyed.

“You think that’s weird?” Amy said.

“There’s more?” Kirsty sounded calm again.

Amy was sure that Kirsty was bipolar. One minute she was screaming and the next she was as calm as a sleeping baby. “Yes,” she said. “The trapdoor leads to an underground tunnel. That’s where I lost Melanie.”

“Lost her?” Becky said.

“Well, mislaid her.”

So, how did you get out?” Tim chipped in. He had been listening intently.

“When I came back up into the shed, the men had taken the stuff from there, the girl had gone and the shed door had been left open.” She thought it best to leave out the bit where she and Melanie played truth or dare in the tunnel.

“And you came back without Mel?” Kirsty wanted to know.

“I wasn’t staying down there any longer than necessary,” Amy said.

“We’re going to have to find her,” Becky said, “Otherwise how are we going to explain it to her mum?”

“Couldn’t we just say she ran off to join the circus?” Kirsty suggested.

Becky punched Kirsty in the arm. “Kirst. Stop it!”

“Sorry,” Kirsty said, rubbing her arm. “Just an idea.”

“Let’s finish the game first,” Becky said “And then we’ll decide on what to do.”

Amy realised that she’d left all the glow sticks in the tunnel. “It’s dark down there anyway. We won’t be able to see.”

“Mel’s candles,” Becky said, “She’s got some matches in her bag as well.”

“Hmm,” Amy mumbled. “Okay, my turn. Kirsty, truth or dare?”

“I’ll risk a dare,” Kirsty said.

Amy scanned the occupants of the room. She wondered who she could bring into this dare. She wanted to humiliate Kirsty as much as possible. She glanced at Luke, at Liam, at Tim, at Chris... Chris, she thought. “Okay,” she said, “Chris, this is your lucky day. First Meredith, and now Kirsty.”

Kirsty gave Amy a killer glare.

Amy ignored it. “Kirsty, I dare you to let Chris fuck you...” she paused, and then added, “Anally.”

“Do what?” Kirsty said.

Amy looked at Chris. He didn’t seem to be objecting. “You heard me,” Amy said, “Or the forfeit.”

“What’s that?” Kirsty asked.

“If you refuse that, then you have to be fucked vaginally by every boy here.” Amy knew that none of the boys would object to that.

Kirsty was silent for a couple of minutes. Amy was happy to give her some thinking time.

But not too much... “Well,” Amy said, “What’s it to be? One anal penetration or four vaginal penetrations?”

Kirsty seemed to be weighing it up. She slid off the bed and clapped her hands. “Everyone off the bed,” she said.

Luke, Liam and Becky dismounted the bed and stood patiently.

Kirsty took a deep breath and slowly stripped off. She didn’t appear to be in too much of a hurry but, as she wore very little, it didn’t take her too long. Once she was completely naked, she let everyone have a good look; she certainly wasn’t scared to flaunt her body.

“Well,” Amy said, “Which have you chosen? Do you need any Vaseline?”

“Can I choose which order they go in?” Kirsty asked.

Amy smiled and saw the boys smiling too. She knew which option Kirsty had chosen. “Sure,” she said, “Go for it.”

Kirsty clambered onto the bed, lay down and spread her legs. “Liam,” she said, “You first.”

Liam swallowed hard. He unfastened his jeans and quickly pulled them off, followed by his boxers. He had a nicely-sized cock which was already stiffening. Not bothering to remove his top, he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Kirsty’s legs. He pointed his erection at her open crevice and took a deep breath.

“Hold on,” Kirsty said.

“What now?” Amy said.

“Condom,” Kirsty said. She pointed at the pack of condoms on the table beside the bed.

Amy went over and picked it up. She opened it and took one out. She noticed that it was a pack of twelve, so there were plenty there. She offered the condom to Liam. “Ribbed,” she grinned, “For extra satisfaction.”

Liam quickly tore the foil open with his teeth and rolled the sheath down his erect cock. Once it was in place, he guided his covered cock into Kirsty’s waiting hole. He didn’t have much trouble entering her; her cunt was loose enough. He lay forward as he thrust himself inside her and kissed her nipples.

Amy could see the look on Kirsty’s face. Kirsty seemed to be enjoying this one. Amy wondered why.

Liam came very quickly. He gave a couple of final thrusts and then withdrew from her.

Amy looked down and saw Liam’s white ejaculate in the teat end of the condom.

Liam rolled the condom off his penis and held it up. “What shall I...?”

Leave it on the table,” Amy said, “All of you leave your used condoms on there.”

Liam gave Kirsty a kiss and then climbed off the bed, dropping the condom on the table. He quickly put his boxers and jeans back on.

“Tim,” Kirsty said.

Tim was already naked, and he had achieved another erection from watching Liam’s activity. He took Liam’s place on the bed and accepted a condom from Amy.

As Tim rolled on the condom, Amy smiled. This was just the start of her retribution on Kirsty. There was much more to come.

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-22-2014 at 03:32 AM.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote